Chapter fifteen

Over Ten thousands reads!!!!I'm glad you guys are liking this story and sharing the crap out it.I intentionally wanted to make this chapter a little bit longer but I couldn't wait to push it out(Since I've been procrastinating for a good minute).Keep it coming with the reads,votes and comments.Your comments help me get better at this amateur writing,I call myself doing. Thank you guys once again.

"Who is this" A somewhat deep voice spoke on the other side of the line.

"You're the one who called this number."Natasha spoke as she stopped in the center of the medium sized kitchen.

"I'm looking for Benjamin."

"He stepped away from his office for a moment."Natasha lied.

"You must be his secretary."

Natasha had to resist the urge to snort."Not really,I'm just a close friend of his."

"I bet."Ethan replied smartly "Well when he comes back,Can you tell him that Ethan called."

"Well Mr.Ethan do you have a last name,Benjamin is a pretty busy man and I'm pretty sure he knows many men by the name of Ethan."

"I'm sorry,It's Ethan Carter."

"Okay,Mr.Carter.I'll let him know that you called."

"Okay thanks"Ethan spoke before ending the call.Natasha sighed deeply as she placed Ben's phone on the kitchen table and making her way over to the stove to check on the meatloaf.

"Smells good in here."A voice spoke up causing Natasha to look back and see Benjamin staring almost blankly at her.

"It's almost done,You're more than welcome to take a seat and wait on it.Did you put him back in his room."

Ben nodded as he walked into the kitchen and slid into one of the four chairs situated around her dining table.

"What is my phone doing in here?"He asked as he looked down at his phone and then back at her.

"It was ringing and I didn't want to wake Jordan or you."

"Oh"He replied as he he picked up his phone before finding a game and occupying his time. "Who was it."

"Who was what?"She asked

"Who was it that called."

"I believe it was a business call,I think."

"I should probably call them back."

"Not right now,the food is ready."

"I sure it would only take a couple of minutes."

"And I know you Benjamin,that's not going to happen.You know when you get into work mode,You just disregard everything until you've done what you needed to do."

"I didn't think it was bad to have such a good work habit."Ben smiled.

"It's not,It's actually one of the things that I loved or Esther still love about you."Natasha smiled."It's just sometimes,You have a hard time balancing things."

Ben sighed deeply"A trait that I undoubtedly learned from my father."

"Don't compare yourself to him."