Chapter Tweleve

OMFG!!!! Thank you guys for all of the support that you are showing this story.Im glad you guys are enjoying this story as much as I love writing it.Keep it up.I love you guys!!!!!!!

"Benjamin"

Eliza turned slightly and watched as Ben pulled his pillow over to his face and mumbled something incoherently.She couldn't help but to giggle slightly as she inched closer to him before crawling onto his stomach with her breast pressing firmly against his chest.

"If you plan on waking me up like this,Marry me right now."He joked as he moved the pillow from his face to reveal a mischievous look in his eyes and a lazy smile.Eliza could only smile at his antics as she playfully smacked him on the chest before leaning up and placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"Throw in breakfast for life and I'll say yes."She smiled

"Deal" He muttered before guiding her back towards his mouth and pressing his lips against hers.Eliza quickly submitted to his kisses and allowed him to fully take control,Ben wasted no time as he quickly grabbed ahold of her thighs and switched positions,so that she was on bottom with him hovering above her.Releasing her thighs,he slowly trailed his hand up and over each of her curves until he stopped at her breast.Eliza's gaze seemed to blur slightly as she stared deeply into his eyes as he positioned himself at her entrance.

"Eliza"He growled softly as he leaned down and nipped at her earlobe.

"I'm sorry,You're eyes do that to me"She moaned softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck,just as he slid into her.

"Damn it"Ben cursed as he felt himself enter her fully and walls gripping him as a boa constrictor gripping his prey."Eliza honey relax or I won't last as much as I want to."

"No,I want you to tap Benjamin."

Ben scoffed slightly as he began moving ever so softly within her.

"And I always get what I want"She smirked as she began to guide her hips to match his pace.Soon they found themselves moving together as one as everything around them seem to fade away,The only thing that they were concerned about was pleasing and teasing each other.

"Tap Ben"She moaned in his ear."You know you want to"

"Not before I make you tap first"He smirked as he quicken his pace,causing Eliza to arch her back and latch on to whatever she could,whether that be sheets,pillows.back or even buttocks.

Suddenly the door to their bedroom was forced opened rather harshly,causing Ben to stop mid-stroke.

"Benjamin wake yo-"

Ben's head shot up as he turned towards whomever the intruder was and glared at them.

"Savannah" Ben yelled "Get the hell out"

Eliza could feel her cheeks become hot as they  quickly reddened in embarrassment. "What in the worl-" Eliza quickly knew who that voice was owned to.Evelyn.

"Oh Jesus Benjamin"Evelyn scolded

"Everyone get out" Benjamin almost screamed as he felt Eliza slithered closer to him and further into the sheets.Even though she couldn't directly see the two women,She could surely believe that Savannah had the widest smirk on her face, while Evelyn was shaking her head at her children, before she heard Evelyn apologize and say that breakfast was on the table before closing the door behind her.