1975.

"You ready?" Will asks while I quickly pull my hair into a low bun.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I whisper and take Will's hand.

Together, the 2 of us and the bump walked down the street to the White House pub, where I first met not only David, but Will as well.

"Hang on." I puff and stop in the middle of the pavement and lean on the wall.

"What's wrong?" Will asks leaning by me.

People were busy running into pubs and bars all around Brixton, Larry must've loved David a lot to close his pub for him on New Years Eve.

It felt odd that I was 6 months pregnant at the age of 19, while all my friends got drunk making some horrid last mistake before the New Year. But strangely, I didn't mind that I was pregnant...

David and I had spoke daily, he said he had so much to tell me, news I couldn't wait to hear.

"Sorry, I just needed to stop for a minute..." I breathe.

"Is everything ok Ros?" Will asks worriedly.

"Yeah, just got cramp."

And we slowly start moving again.

Walking down that pavement made me think of so many memories, moving to Brixton, getting kicked out of uni, running from Kevin, meeting Bowie, writing a song with Bowie, meeting Will...

"Hang on, I want to go and see something."

I pull on Will's arm, and instead of turning right, I turn left. Will doesn't even object and just walks with me.

I stop at the famous wall with David's face on. I rub my tummy and smile at it. "Will you please tell me what you're calling the baby?" Will pleads aggravated.

"No, not yet." I whisper seeing my breath attack the cold air.

"Some year, huh?" Will puts his arm around me to keep me warm under my coat, and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, it's been eventful..." I mutter then take a deep sigh.

"So why did you bring us here?"

"I always used to come here. Just to take my mind off of things." I take my head off of his shoulder and waddle towards the wall. "I could stand here for hours." I press my hand against the wall and get a shock at how cold it is. "I used to talk to him." I smooth my hand over the paintings face and smile.

"Talk to it?" Will asks amused.

"Well, that was before I met him." I giggle to myself. "It's just odd, to think this time 12 months ago, I was at home with mum and dad, just a fan. Now, now I'm-"

"His." Will bluntly puts.

I turn around, we just look at each other, longingly.

I wanted to love William like I loved David. But my love for David was so effortless and sometimes my love for Will was pushed.

"We should go, we don't want to be late." Will sniffs breaking the awkwardness.

"Yeah..." I take his arm and lean on him for support. "I just need to sit down soon..."

***

Once at the pub, not a huge amount of people were there, a small stage had been made and a microphone stand was on top of it. I barely recognised any faces but I was glad to see my usual bar stool.

"Blimey lass!" Larry says, his eyes practically popping out of his skull at the sight of my large belly. "Where did that come from?!"

"Long story," I smile and then laugh. "orange juice please, Larry."