LIES

Jake's POV

I couldn't sit still for the whole time as James rambled on about his stupid plans. As he was rambling on I texted Clevon letting him know that Winter's Fashion Industry was run'd by my sister he was quite shocked but, still kept his facial expression intact. As he finished both Clevon and I agreed that we wouldn't go through it. There was no way in hell would I go against my sister. I did notice that before he started talking about his plan he looked at me as if I looked familiar, oh if only if he remembered that Anna's brother still exist. 

" What are we going to do Jake, you have to tell your sister." I didn't notice that Jame's left till Clevon spoke up.   'I wasn't planning on telling her anytime soon but, we have to let Henry know about this and I need to speak to my cousin. Why don't we meet up at Anna'a house we'll let her know then. Wait today's the 1st of February right?" I asked Clevon which he nodded his head to.

" Shit moms birthday is on the 6th which is this weekend. We didn't plan her party, I guess we won't be telling her after all......... first lets plan mom's party."

After planning on what to do for Mrs.Winter's party...............................

Anna's POV

When I had arrived home everyone was there. After I had given instruction on what they were to do to make mom's party possible I called it a night and headed upstairs. I went and took a quick shower and grabbed my pj's and went to lay down to sleep when there was a knock at my door. To tired to get up I called whoever it was to come in only to be Henry.

"Hey" as soon as he walked in all my tiredness vanished into this air.

"Hey, I was going to go home but, your brother insisted that I stay because it was already too late to go home. So if it is alright with you could I sleep with you?" as soon as he said sleep with me, my face turned beat red and after realizing what he had said he only smirked at me which caused me to turn even more red.

" Don't worry sweetheart I don't bite" with that he closed the door behind him and walked over to the bed.

" Why don't you go take a shower, I'll go grab you change of clothes from Jake" With that he gave me a quick nod and entered the washroom. As soon as he went in I stepped out and got him sweats and a t-shirt and headed back in. Me being me well since it was my room I barged in only to find Henry in just a towel with he chest and abs on full display. I don't know what happened but, I couldn't seem to take my eyes away from him.

"Why don't you take a picture it will last longer, sweetheart." With that my eyes snapped up to him.

" Oh! Please I've seen way better........I mean Zac Efrons abs are way toned than yours." Maybe I shouldn't have said that because I noticed his eyes get dark as he stocked towards me every step he took I stepped back only to crash into the wall behind me dropping his clothes in the process. We were now chest to chest, his breathing was hot against my bare neck.

" Do you really think that his abs are toned than mine? Sweetheart you forgot that you belong to me, your my girl, and I want my girl to look at me and no other guy should invade that little head of yours but me." His voice sent me chills down my spine. Slowly lifting up my head I looked into his eyes that always made my knees weak, if he weren't holding me I would have fell to the ground. His eyes flickered down to my lips and back to my eyes. Slowly he began closing the few inches from our lips until his lips were locked into mine. I was shocked at first  but, gradually I started kissing him back it was filled with so much love and passion I didn't want it to end. But , being human we needed air to breath and pulled apart.

"Wow!" That was the first thing that came out as I looked over at Henry.

"I love you Anna. I'm not sure if your ready to say it but, I can't loose you  and I just got you after many painfully years." with that he picked up his clothes not before kissing me cheeks. I was shocked this was technically the first time he confirmed the "I love you" aside from his proposal. I've known him my entire life, he's been with me through thick and thin, my first heartbreak, my brothers disappearance. I knew I truly liked him back when we were kids and I knew I loved him when we were in high school. Without thinking I ran behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist telling him how I felt.