Paparazzi

Anna' Pov

          I woke up to the smell of........ pancakes. Yum i llooove PANCAKES....... today was a Saturday meaning I could go to work at 10 and it was currently 7:30. I made my way towards my bathroom and took a maybe a half hour shower before I got changed. Getting out of the shower I wrapped the towel around myself and on my head heading towards my walk-in closet. I picked out my favourite beige skinny-leg pull-on pants with a embellish cascade sleeveless top, and with a fitted black blazer. After getting dresses and picking up my Michael Kors bag and laptop case, I made my way downstairs to find a surprise.............

       There standing in the kitchen stood my very own brother covered in flour and syrup I couldn't contained my laugh any longer and laughed my ass off. He just looked at me with a glare but, ended up laughing a long with me. Well the reason why my brother and the whole kitchen was a mess because I forgot to mention that we had a dog named Max who is a Golden Retriever, I got him a year after my brother left just to keep my mother company and myself. He's gotten pretty big over the years and I love him to death like he's my best friend like literally we do everything together but, since I'm always busy he hangs out with mom or the helpers around the house. Anyways I ate my chocolate covered pancakes and my apple juice.

" So do you love my cooking???" wow is my brother actually shy?? hum...weird

" Love??? really.....Bro I MISS your cooking especially these pancakes soooooooooo gooooooooooooood!!"

" Phew I thought you wouldn't like it because I haven't cooked for you in years I'm glad you still love it ."

I just rolled my eyes as we both ate our pancakes in silence. It was a comfortable silence and I loved it , it didn't feel awkward or weird at all after so many years having my brother in  front of me eating breakfast.

" Hey do you want to go out tonight down at the pizzeria when we were in high school by the football field??" my brother asked and I was quiet shocked  but, agreed because non of us have been there for like forever.

" Yeah I would love too....do yo-" I was cut off, by my brothers phone ringing , he excused himself and went over to the next room but, I could still faintly hear his voice.

" What do you mean that he wants her???" he sounded a bit anger. " NO A MILLION TIMES NO!!! how the fuck are you letting him control you I mean we know a lot of people that can help us, WE have power over him not the other fucking way around" well I thought at first he was angry but , he was sure pissed off now. "He wants to meet us?? where your place...company?? fine I'm coming but, were not agreeing this is Belle were talking about, you know how important she is to me? kay bye see you then" ending the conversation with whom ever it was he came back in standing beside me "Sorry Anna got to leave something came up at work, I'll pick you from work kay?." "yeah have fun bro!!" with that he kissed my cheeks and left. I wonder who she is??? hum...I'll ask him later.

As it was only 8:30 in the morning I decided to go to Starbucks to get a quick coffee and since my brother already left I decided to leave too. I grabbed my bag, purse. laptop case, my phone from the charger and my car keys to my black M3 BMW, my second baby I know don't judge I love my cars like I love my shoes..............and that is another story to tell.

As I slipped into my black flats I opened the door to flashing lights coming from every direction wait..........................flashing lights.....great paparazzi lucky my house was surrounded by gates around my property. I entered in my BMW and rode out of their not caring if there were paparazzi following me or taking pictures. I knew after the engagement announcement things will be a bit hay wire because Henry and myself were known around the world and were pretty close with other celebrities but, the fact that a 24 year old and a 26 are getting married at such a young age and owning a business that is in the top 5 successful business yeah the media tends to bother the living crap out of you to know information that know else knows about. Anyways since the nearest Starbuck is only two blocks away I decided to head there and grab a coffee  and a French vanilla because I know Kate would love one after all she is my best friend. After paying for the drinks I made my way out to drive to work but, to also find a bunch of reports swarming the place............great just great this is why I never did photoshoots because it takes away my private life but, right now I don't care. If it was for Henry then it is worth loosing my private life, I mean like I love him a lot ever since we were kids there was something that always drew me closer to him and years later I knew exactly why. Getting back on track I parked my car in my private garage where I keep all my other cars that can't all fit back home and rode up my personal elevator to my office. I know but, my mom knew about my private elevator and my garage......I don't know but I kept it hidden and be built in the first place for safety just in case. With that I strolled in my office behind my bookshelf and sat behind my desk looking through my emails and papers I left last night. After making sure everything was in place I called Kate in to give her the French vanilla I bought her because I knew she needed it.