Arrival more like survival

After a 13 hour plane ride to Italy I was super sore and needed a bath. Once there I picked up my luggage and rolled it to where they're was a bunch of people holding up signs for those who arrived and they were picking up. I came across to see my name being held up by a young man probably in his mid 20s. He wore more like a business casual attire, I went up to him and greeted him.

"Hello My names Anna Winter's and you must be the person Claire sent to pick me up."

"Ah so you are the infamous Winter's everyone likes to talk about. And is there a reason for you to be wearing a hat and sunglasses. You look really suspicious." Yh might have forgetten to mention I'm hiding myself.

" Yeah because I don't want people to notice me and especially the paparazzi. Ever since the announcement of my engagement to Henry I don't really have privacy."

"Makes sense, then I should probably erase your name off this board before people notice and escort you to the car as quick as I can"

With that he removed my name off the white board and lead me to the car that awaited us. Getting inside I was able to remove my sunglasses and hat because whoever came up with tinted windows is a genius.

"So are you not like I don't know too young to be Claire's personal driver. I mean not to judge you or anything but you look really smart."

"Actually Claire's driver called in sick and she had no choice but to ask me to pick you up. Are you forgetting who I am. Anna  you can't honestly forget about me."

"What do you mean, am I suppose to remember you or something." I looked at him really closely and see a few resemblance to Claire. wait no way Blake, as in Claire's older brother Blake.

"Blake it's you!!!! No way you've changed a lot you seem a bit buff than before, you moved to Italy as well, I thought it was just your sister because of her field of work."

" Wow took you a while. And yes I moved here as well and that is because of our family business  and you should know." It's  true their family is something else they hold power I know nothing much of but apparently their family has a more family close private business that is passed on from generation. That is something Claire has said she couldn't say until the right time, and I trusted her so I left it be.

"Hey shouldn't you be taking me to my flat you're not heading in that direction."

"Actually it has to do with Claire, she wants you to stay with us and we have to explain something anyways." 

"Well before we go there can I pick up my clothes because I didn't really pack a whole lot and pick up cash I stored at my place." With one swift nod we drove to my flat, got myself a bag to have my clothes and shoes and picked up cash I needed because can't use my cards since people can track me.

We went from a local setting to a road way that was filled with trees, more like woods. As we drove I looked out the window to see a blur of black fur move in a blink of an eye through the trees. I didn't wanna say anything because I was afraid of the outcome so kept my month shut thinking it was probably a bear. I look up to see a house bigger than any house I've seen in my entire life. Like if you were to look at it you would be like holy mother of cheeseballs. The house was beautiful, it was white and grey the drive up to the driveway as we passed a fountain in the middle and we parked in front of the entry way. I got out of the car slowly as Blake went around back to retrieve my luggage and lead me in the house.

The interior of the house was truly a piece of art, I was afraid that by me stepping or touching it would crumble. The house was spacious white, gold, black and grey decorated the halls and rooms. Blake lead me up to my room and there was at least 4 stories and the room he lead me to was the third floor. The room literally was jaw dropping because it wasn't just like a guest room actually scratch that wasn't a guest room at all the room seemed like it was specifically designed for me there was a desk on the far right corner with a desktop, pictures of me and Claire during graduation, sports teams we both were in and when she had to say goodbye to me one last time. On the other  side of the room was a king size bed with grey and blue bedding and it was perfect and it came with my own washroom. I felt like a kid again that had redecorated their room.