Damon

"Come on Crain, we don't have all day. Like seriously we have to go now." I was walking out the door while I yelled at my Beta. Sometimes he can be a pain in the arse.

    "Calm down Damon, what's got your wolf in a twist." jogging up to me while eating a cookie.

    "Well I don't know my wolf is on edge for some reason. I can't seem to tame him. He's all jittery. I was getting frustrated at my wolf, and usually this doesn't really happen.

I had a meeting at one of the Alpha's on the east side of the northern area, Blue Moon Pack. We were going to go over our alliance the one we've had between us for a century. I was eager to get there and I had no idea what it was for. We decided that we'd travel in our wolf form as it wasn't a long distance. 

She is near, she is here.

What are you talking about Xavier.   Xavier is my wolf he's the more hot headed one than me.

Not true. But soon you will meet, the one I am talking about.  

With that he shut me out and I let out a frustrated growl.

   "What is up man" Crain ran up beside me.

    "Nothing, I just don't understand who she is. My wolf said we are going to see her but, who is her."

    "Well you need to ask your wolf that" All of a sudden my nose picked up the most mouth watering smell ever. It's a mixture of chocolate caramel. It got sweeter and stronger as we neared the other pack. We all formed a line in front of the mansion, and that is when I saw her. She ran through the door, her hair flying back and her eyes were the most beautiful colour I have ever seen. And before I can register what happened she fainted in front of us. I seen Claire run up to her as well as her brother who picked her up and took off to the pack doctor. 

 I was about to carry her over to the pack medical building but, Claire's brother beat me to it. I let out a low growl in frustration as none of them knew that the woman being carried was my mate. I followed close behind and as she was placed on the table, I looked down at her hands and noticed an engagement ring. I growled aloud and slammed the door shut before transforming into my wolf form. I made a run for it to the woods and let my angry cool down. My wolf was furious how is my mate engaged and with whom.

"Damon wait up, what's gotten you and you're wolf mad."

"She is my mate Crain, and she is engaged?! HOW CAN THAT BE?! She didn't want to wait for her mate. She...She...loves someone thats not me."

"Maybe there is an explanation on why, plus she has travelled overseas.