Meeting The New Ceo of Thomson's Co-Operation Company!

1 Week later...................................

Anna's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock signling me that its 6 in the morning. I woke up and made way to the washroom and showered and wore my vanilla scent body lotion. I came out of the washroom with my towel wrapped around and wore a pair of white bra and panties. I wore my maroon knee length pencil skirt with a black long sleeve top that showed a bit of my stomach and paired it with a white blazer all from Forever 21. It's winter here in New York and its a week before my birthday. Yep it's near the end of January and my birthdays in January. It's now 7 so I headed downstairs to start making pancakes for my mother and I after I was done it was 7:30 and just as I ate my third pancake my mother came down the staires. I kissed my mother goodbye and wore my black ankle boot heel and grabbed my keys to my black mustang.

Once I got to the building it was already 8:00 just in time. I made my way toward my private elevator that lead me straight to my office. Once I got settled in I called Karly to let me know what's on my schedule.

"Hey! Karly can you come by my office with the daily planner please."

" Sure thing I'll be there in a minute." she said in a rush tone.

Knock! knock!

"Come in."

" So Ms.Winter you have a meeting at 10 with Mr.Anderson Co-Operation regarding the two bags to be combined with theirs, and you have an invitation to a ceremony from Mr. Thomson regarding his son to become the New CEO of his fathers company which is today at 7pm. Other than that you are free well except for all the files." She said with a business like tone.

" Thanks and get an appointment for 12 pm today with Kiara's bridal and formal wear store and let her know its Anna Winter's and that its an emergency. And bring me the files for Anderson Co-Operation. You may go now and thank you." I said with sincerity at the end.

"No problem! I'll be back and here's your coffee."

While I was looking through my emails Karly came in and gave all the files related to Mr. Anderson's Co-Operation. While I was looking over them I realized I've never met Anderson before even though his name was really familiar. As I was checking the last file there was a knock on my door.

Not looking up at the door I called them to come in using my authority and business like voice.

As I closed the file I looked up to the one person I wished and promised myself I never wanted anything to do with their life. The one and only my ex- boyfriend James Jr. Anderson. My life can't be anymore complicated.

"Well good morning Ms.Winter's or should I say Anna Bear, I never thought you'd be this successful let alone be the CEO of the second ranking company in the world." With a smirk on his mouth and the nerve of this arrogant man calling me Anna Bear after what he did. But hey why not play the same card but, I'll just pretend I forgot about him.

" It's nice meeting you Mr. Anderson and I'm sorry I think you got the wrong girl and I only go by last name basis. Now lets get to business shall we?." I said while taking my seat and pulling out the files with no emotion showing on my face. Well he was shocked to say the least but, took his seat anyway. Good boy he's learning well I could already tell that this meeting would be interesting.

James POV

What the HELL! I'm screaming curse words in my head. When my father said to go to Winter's Fashion Industry I never expected my ex-girlfriend to be the CEO of the second ranking company in the world let alone be more attractive and hotter than she was 4 years ago. God I made a mistake breaking her heart like that dumping her. Damn it, if I would have known she would be this rich I would have kept her all for me till I took her company. I gonna make sure I take all this away from her.

After the meeting she didn't agree to my companies proposal and said she needed a week times to think it through before she made her decision. Don't worry Anna we'll meet again soon especial tonight.

Anna's POV

Can't believe that man I could see right through him during the meeting. He had an evil smile and I knew he was planning something so I purposely told him I'll think about his proposal in 1 week times. It was already 11 and I got a call from Kiara saying I could come in at 12. I left work and gave Karly to do a little snooping on James and see what he's planning for a month. And told her to take all my calls and said I'll be back in an hour and a half. I took my Mustang and drove 4 blocks down to Kiara's. Kiara and I have known each other for 7 years and she is the number 1 women for making the best dresses out there.

"Hey KIARA!! How are you girl!" I screamed while making my way in the store and bear hugging her.

"Hey ANNA! How is my best friend doing with her amazing company.?" She said while hugging me back and getting a good look at myself.

"It's going good and how's your store going?" I said right back with a smile.

"Never been better. Anyways I heard its an emergency so what brings you here?"

" Well I'm invited to this ceremony of the New CEO for Thomson's Co-Operation Company and its a formal wear and I know for a fact I have nothing formal in my closet so I arranged an appointment to get your help and talk." I said with excitement that I get to talk to her but, bored out my mind that I need to try on dresses.

"Well then right this way, and what colour are you trying to look for in your dress?" she said with a serious tone.

"Well I do love long sleeves with some lace and maybe something that will show off my curves." I said in one breathe.

"Well then I think I know the perfect dress for you!" she said with a gigantic smile.

She took me in one of the change rooms and got me in a robe while she went out to get the dress. Before she came in with the dress she told me to keep my eyes shut and to make sure I don't open my eyes after I wear the dress. After I felt myself put on the dress she told I could open my eyes. As I opened my eyes I couldn't help myself but, gasp at the sight in front of me. The young women in the mirror wore a black elegant long dress that showed off my curves perfectly and she was me.

"Wow! Kiara this this is amazing, its so beautiful. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! wow! I owe you big time!" I was so shocked and amazed at the beauty of this dress.

After picking out my dress and taking it home I called Karly saying i won't be back till tomorrow morning and to reschedule any in coming appointments. As I got home it was already 2 in the afternoon so I knew I had about 5 hours so instead of going to my room I went srtaight into my office space. About 20 mins there was a knock on my door.

" Come in!" I replied with an authoritive voice.

" Hey baby girl its me mom and a few visitors too." as soon as she said visitors their  was a frown on my face and I knew exactly who these visitors were. It's been exactly a week and today was a Friday so I was kinda expecting them but, was not expect to see a certain someone.