James POV (Anna's Ex)

Well I can't believe she is getting married to Andrew......and I'm going to make sure that I stop their wedding . I hate Andrew with a passion, he had everything while we were in high school. Yeah you heard correct I went to school with Andrew and Anna and whenever I was near Anna, Andrew would always come out of no where. I only dated Anna because I was dared to by my friends and every time I had to act all romantic and shit, I was disgusted by her because she didn't turn me on and back then she was like the most ugliest girl in school, always wore the most unfashionable clothes and had her hair in a bun like a nerd. I remember she had nothing, her father left and in the end her brother also left how pathetic she is huh. Rumors went throughout the school that they left after realizing how they weren't worth living in the same household. As I was deep in thoughts, my father barged into the room really disappointed.

" I cannot believe those Thomson's, they make it so easy for them to get everything they want. You heard didn't you that Miss. Winter's getting married to Mr. Thomson's son Andrew, unbelievable, that was suppose to be you being engaged to Miss.Winter's." wait am I hearing correctly, I don't mind but, why.

" I don't object father to what you just said, but why do you want me to marry her all of a sudden??"

" Well, I should have thought about this before but, a good friend of mine told me that the Thomson's are lucky, and I asked why.......and you no what he said.....He said that since Andrew Thomson and Miss. Winters are to be married that her company will then be combined with the Thomson as well making them the most powerful couple in the business world. You know already that Miss.Winter is powerful now too and she is already a billionaire at the age of 24, now son if you were to marry her imagine all the power we can get."

" You know father, I use to date her back in high school, and when you told me to go in for you to that meeting with Miss. Winter, I was surprised it was her. I only dated her because I was dared to by my friends and let me tell you she was not as pretty or hot back then, and she had no power over me. As I saw her on that same day I called her out by what I use to call her but, she acted dumb, the nerve of that girl. I told myself, that i will make her suffer and take over her company........I guess were on the same page here dad." 

" Well that is great, we need to plan out what were gonna do, we have to somehow break the engagement with the both of them and forcefully make Miss. Winter's marry you. How about we stalk all her movements, see where she goes on a regular bases, find out what her weakness is and blackmail her from there."

Well this is going to be fun toying with both of their hearts..............I'll see you soon Anna bear.