Chapter 2

Naruto pulled me into our first class. It was five minutes until the bell was supposed to ring. The class was semi full and for some reason there was a horde of girls surrounding a desk. Naruto released my arm and pushed through the crowd of girls. They yelled and cursed at Naruto as he shooed them away.

"God damn it Naruto! Where the hell were you?" As the crowd disbursed I saw a boy siting at the desk, resting his chin on top of his folded hands. He had raven black hair and onyx eyes to match. His skin was fair and flawless. He was actually quite attractive.

"I want you to meet someone!" he says totally ignoring his question. Naruto gestured for me to come over. I hesitated but did. "This is Mimi! She's new and I sort of took her under my wing." He smiles as he rubbed the back of his head.

"My name is neigh-oh-me. Naomi." I worded it out for him to the best of my ability. It came out rather quiet.

"I know. Mimi is just your nickname!" He smiled as I sighed.

'There's just no point reasoning with him...' I thought as I looked towards the raven haired boy.

"Anyways, this is Sasuke Uchiha."

"N-Nice to meet you." My voice cracked so I blushed in embarrassment. I guess he took it the wrong way.

"Hn." His dark eyes looked so cold.

"You and Sasuke actually have every class together! He'll be showing you around when I can't." Sasuke threw an eraser hitting Naruto in the head.

"Don't volunteer me for anything, idiot." Sasuke scowled at him.

"Come on Sasuke! Be nice for once!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke glared at him. I took this chance to sneak away and take a seat in the back of the class. After a moment Naruto was looking around the class. I guess he really didn't notice me walk away. "Mimi! Come sit up here with us!" I shook my head but he wasn't taking no for an answer. He drug Sasuke from his seat back to where I was sitting.

"Naruto let go of me! What the hell are you doing!?" Sasuke yells irritated with Naruto.

"We can't just let her sit by herself." Naruto says. Sasuke just pulled his arm away.

"I can." he went back to his seat. Naruto sighed as he took a seat next to me. They were so different from each other.

"You don't have to worry about me..."

"Of course I do! That's what friends are for!" A friend...? He really wanted to be my friend? He noticed me glance to Sasuke. "Oh don't worry about him. He's like that to everyone." Naruto reassured me. The bell rang and everyone made their way to their seats. The teacher entered the room after a moment. He had silver hair. That's all I really could say about him, half of his face was covered. Maybe he was cold? Hell, for all I knew it could be a fashion statement. The first day of school is always the same. Always a bore. Go to each class, listen to introductions, goals, grading, and then get a syllabus that says everything the teacher was saying for the past hour and a half. So typical. The bell rang, signaling for the class to end.

'One down...three more of the exact same thing to go...' I sighed as I put my syllabus away. Naruto got up and ran to Sasuke, before he could leave. I couldn't tell what they were talking about but they did keep looking over to me...So I guess that's a hint...

"...You owe me..." Sasuke growled at the overly enthusiastic Naruto.

"I knew I could count on you!" Naruto smiles as he pat Sasuke on the back. "Now I better get going before I'm late!" Sasuke glared at Naruto as he ran out of the class. He then looked at me. I felt my skin jump at his cold emotionless scowl.