Chapter 23

~*~

Is this really all I can do?! Cry and let them bite me?! Lucy stared down at herself. Disgusted. You're a weakling. She bit her lip. But you need to survive. She put her foot in the water. Wincing as the blood and the wounds were being touched. I need to survive. She put herself in. She started to swim to the cave, behind the waterfall. Once there, she sat down. Keeping an eye out for any creatures or anything with a pair of green eyes. She rubbed the crook of her neck. It was hard. Scaly, even.

She snapped her head to the side. Deep inside the cave. She heard a sinister laugh.

"It seems you're the one who came to me." He stepped closer. Lucy quickly dived into the water. Swimming with all her might to the shore."You can never escape me." Within a second, Lucy was up in the air.

"Stop it, Gajeel! Let me down!" She yelped.

"Not until I finish my business with you." Lucy hovered back to Gajeel. Gently put down to the ground. Sitting, her back against the walls of the cave. Lucy tried to get up again, but couldn't. 

"What did you do?" She growled. Gajeel knelt down.

"You've been a very naughty bunny, it's only natural if I lock you up, right? Even cute little bunnies receive punishment." He smiled, evilly. 

"Bastard," Lucy muttered. "Let me go! This instant!" She yelled. Holding her breath, as she winced in pain from the bites. Gajeel cupped her chin, lifting it up so they met each other's eyes. 

"You really think I'd do such a thing? Let you go after you willingly came to me?" He snickered. 

"Dragons are disgusting creatures. To think I actually trusted you," Lucy grimaced. "Murderers." Lucy gritted her teeth.

"We only kill if the one we love is in danger," Gajeel leaned unto her ear. "And you are in danger," He bit her ear, making her moan a bit. "From those five stupid dragons. You're mine, and mine only." He trailed a few kisses down her jawline. He stopped at her neck. "To be honest, I find it quite disgusting that those idiots think that can bite you. What makes them think they can touch my Lucy? It angers me." He bit his lips.

"Gajeel, stop." Lucy hissed.

The iron dragon just ignored her. "But what angers me, is that you let them bite you."

"YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE BITTEN!? IT'S DISGUSTING!" Lucy exclaimed. Gajeel looked at her, quite amused. 

"No matter. I'll just feast on this little bunny. This. . pure. . little bunny," He snickered. He continued trailing kisses from her jawline, and down to her neck. He licked it, making a mewl escape from the blonde's lips. "Do. . you perhaps remember when I told you at the ball that your lips are mine?" He kissed her neck. "Well, not only are your lips for me, but your body and everything is mine," Lucy's breathing hitched. "That includes your life." His teeth soon penetrated Lucy's skin. 

"Ah!" She shouted. Gajeel smirked as she let out a small moan after her yell. He sucked her blood. Making her wince. "S-Stop it! Please!" She screamed. Her yelps echoed throughout the cave. Gajeel tore the contact of his fangs and Lucy's neck. 

"Get bitten or touched by someone else again, and you'll receive something worse, yet more pleasurable than that." He chuckled. As soon as he disappeared, Lucy was able to move again. She didn't have tears at the corner of her eyes. Her once, beautiful, bright eyes--were now gone. Replaced with a pair of brown eyes that could've been mistaken to be the eyes of the a lifeless corps.

~*~

Ja ne~~