Adoped by ariana grande

Cover made by:
Seaweed_Brain_22

Character Introductions and Backgrounds

Riley May Kendall

Age 16

Riley May is living in a home with 18 other children; her being the oldest and the most responsible.

At age 8, Riley watched her father being stabbed to death by a gang of guys who had also tried to kidnap Riley.

At age 10, Riley was in a car crash with her mother. Her mother died within seconds of the crash, but as for Riley, she was alive and stuck in the car with her dead mother beside her.

Riley was then put into a care home where she was put up for adoption. But the sad thing is, anytime she got adopted, they always made something up to put her back in this dumping ground as she calls it.

To make matters worse, Riley has depression, ADHD, ASD, anorexia and anxiety (panic disorder).

On a brighter note, all the kids love her. And although they fight and hate each other, they are always there for each other no matter what. It's like a big family!

But soon that will all change...

Ariana Grande

Age 20

Ariana wants a little sister but not too young. And when she sees Riley, there's something about her that draws her attention. Later on, Ariana reads about Riley's heartbreaking story and can't help but fall in love with this 'broken angel' as Ariana calls her.

So what happens when the Janoskians come along...

And what happens when she falls for one of them...

(just going through and sorting out some spelling/grammar things not rewriting yet but will be rewritten some time in the future as this was made by a very depressed 13 year old! Still worth a read but will update when I've rewritten)