Chap. 7

(Ariana's POV)

I opened my eyes slowly and all I saw was black. I blinked a couple times and still nothing. I tried to rub my eyes but they were tied. I tried to scream but nothin came out. I began to move around and nothing...

I heard a loud laugh. A very scary and familiar one. "Trying to escape I see. Not gonna happen!"said the familiar voice.

It's the one and only Jonathan. Shit.

Just then I felt the piece of fabric removed from my eyes. And that's who I see. Jonathan. The one who hurt me.

"Grew up I see."Jonathan said and went into the other room.

I moved around until my chair slashed onto the ground and felt glass sink into my skin. I tried to scream but no sound. I licked the tape that was on my mouth and it fell off. I began to sob. And sob.

"Please don't let this be real!"I yelled. I felt my whole body be shaken and again.

"ARI WAKE UP LITTLE SISTER!"I heard a yell. I tried to wake up but nothing. I cried and cried.

I felt trapped. I felt useless. I felt stupid. I felt...nothing.

---------------------------------------------

(NOT OVER!)

Just then my eyes opened. I see Madison and Nick. I hugged Madison but I felt so sore. "Careful Ari"I heard another voice. I turned my head.

It's him. My best friend. Damian Hernandez.

"DAMIAN!!!"I squealed. He came over to me and gave me a light hug. I miss his hugs. I miss his smile. I miss his attitude. I miss him.

We finally let go and I had a huge smile on my face. I looked at him and he had the same. I looked at the others and they were the same.

"How's your babies?"he asked. "Their fine. My baby boys and girl."I smiled. I looked down at my stomach. 7 months. 2 more left.

(A/N I'm so sorry. I was confusing. She is having two boys and a girl.)

"So are you getting married to Mikey?" Damian asked with curious and jealousy over his face. "Actually he didn't propose or anything and I'm not even sure if we're together."I answered truthfully.

He nodded and I saw the guys form a huge smirk on their faces. What they up to? Must be something that's stupid. Please don't let That be.

Just then Damian's phone rang. He looked at me and gave me a I'm-sorry-ill-be-back look and he left.

I sat down on my couch and watched Catfish. I love this show. I felt the couch dip down. I turned to see another familiar person. Mauricio.

"What the fuck! What are yu doing here!?"I yelled happy. Jesus they come out of nowhere. "You remember me?"he asked grinning.

Of course I do. He was Damian's twin brother. Well furturnal twin. They look nothing a like and they are the opposites. It's always he sweet,he's sour. He's quiet, he's loud. He's weird, he's calm. You get the point aye?

"Dude! I saw you every single day!" I said and ran up to hugged him.

>3 hours later<

We were all talking and getting along. Mikey got home 2 hours ago and so far their getting along. I'm happy he is.

Just then I felt a liquid. Shit. If cant be! "I think I'm having my baby guys!" I yelled.

They stood their dumbfounded until Mikey got up and ran to the room and had a bag. "GO TURN ON THE CAR!" He yelled at Nick. He quickly sprinted to the car and Mikey helped me into the car.

>7 hours later<

(Mikey's POV)

I was here with the most amazing girl in the world. I held into her hand as she pushed, as what the doctor told her too. She began to sweat as she did. I put her hair in a bun and held onto her hand. She dug her nails into my skin and it did hurt of course.

"Here comes the first baby!" Said the doctor. Just then the most angelic cry came into the room. I looked over at Ariana and she looked relieved a bit.

They quickly cleaned the baby and placed the baby into the glass crib. I rubbed Ariana's hand as she was breathing heavily.

"Keep pushing!!! Here ones the next baby!" The doctor said. She began to push and push. After a couple of minutes of pushing and instructing, another baby was born. Here comes our other new born baby.

She repeated what she did and honestly she was brave. Having three kids? That's really hard. Honestly I think they go through the most.

"What do you want to name them?"asked the doctor. "Jesus Olviares Fusco and Hope Annabel Fusco."

After a while the doctor said that the babies had to go to another room. I nodded slightly and stayed behind with Ariana who was a sleep.

I closed my eyes and I guess I fell asleep.

>Ari'a POV<

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I looked around and of course the room had to be all white. I am in the hospital . I saw Mikey next to me deep in his sleep.

I can't believe I had three babies yesterday. Here in the FairFax Hospital in Virginia. (That's a real hospital) too bad my babies are on another room.

I began to think but was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in!" I said but as soon I said that many footsteps came into my room.

I looked up and saw Madison, Mauricio, Vinny ,Nick and Someone I did expect to see for the rest if my life. Someone who I DIDNT want to see for the rest of my life...

~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!! IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! I WAS SO BUSY AND SCHOOL AND SPORTS! SO SORRY GUYS!!!!! I will update faster! I have an idea already! Well thanks for the patients!!!