Chapter 9

(Dani's POV)

I woke up my stupid alarm clock. Today is the day I go to California and leave Italy! Should I really be happy? Leaving the country where my kids were born? Of course I am! It's for our safety including Mikey's, Nick, and mine. But it's too early! Okay Dani get up! Get up! I groaned as I got up and walked over to my closet.

I grabbed my Diamond supply co. Hoodie and my short shorts with my bra ad underwear. I walked into the bathroom mumbling profanity and stopped out of my clothes. I took a quick shower, not getting into detail, and got dressed. I dried my hair quickly and applied my waterproof mascara and my Chapstick.

I can't completely look like poop.

I got out and ran into my closet. I grabbed my favorite Grey Vans with my grey beanie and my aviators. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs wondering what is going on today. "Morning babe!" Yelled Mikey from the kitchen and I saw Chloe and Hope in their baby thingy. I smiled at them and played with them for a while.

"Babe it's time to leave now! I made you a smoothie so you can drink it on the way there." He said and smiled. Awe! He's so nice! Wait why? Is he hiding something? "Babe stop worrying! We have to go and I know it's weird but your never a morning person anymore so let's go." He said and grabbed Jesus and put him in the baby car seat in the car. He came back for Hope and did the same.

I ran into the house again and grabbed my favorite clothes and out them in the suitcases. I ran downstairs with them and shoved them into the back of the car. I walked back in and waited for nick. "NICK GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS OR WE WILL LEAVE!" I yelled. "IM COMING!!!!" He yelled back and seconds later came back with his suitcases. "Happy?" He rolled his eyes as he asked. I nodded smiling and skipped outside.

After a while we were settled and left for the airport. Good bye beautiful Italy. Hello United States...

~~~~~~At California~~~~~~

Finally after a horrific day in the plane we made it safely in California! Well so far it's safe. I sat on the front of the car with Mikey watching the cars go past us. Should I really be happy that I'm back from Italy? yes I should but I cant stop thinking about the life I had back in Italy.

"The guys are coming back for next week for a week and then leaving again." Nick said yelling from the front door and ran inside. I wonder how old this kid is sometimes. But then again that's where I get my weird from in the family. i smiled a bit but then felt like something is missing. Of course something is. My mom but not my birth mom, The beautiful Italian views, the amazing smells, and the Italian accents. all gone.

i really need to get my mind off things. Especially Italy and stuff. "Hey Mikey, I'm going for a jog." I said and ran upstairs to change into my black sports Bra and my Nike short shorts. I gabbed a hair tie and put my hair in a messy ponytail and put on my running shoes. I changed out my normal clothes and ran downstairs.

"Dani? where are you going?" asked Nick. "For a jog. why?" he just shook his head and grinned. "Mikey isn't going to be happy because your wearing that bra thingy." he said in matter of fact. I rolled my eyes and walked through the back door. I walked all the way to the Santa Monica pier. it wasn't even far so that's an advantage.

I began to jog and put my music on full blast. After 20 minutes I stopped and jogged back. As I was going back I saw couples holding hands and hugging and be all lovey dovey. No gangs. Just their normal life. I sighed and stopped walking.

As I was walking home I noticed a Café and it wasn't really fancy but not too sloppy. I went inside and saw a couple of other people who were jogging. I just ended up buying water and drank it before I left. Of course not all of it.