Chapter 2

Me and Liam had just landed back in London, since the tour was over. The boys, Cami and Haley are all staying together in one of the boys' houses and we are going to join. I'm super nervous to tell everyone about my pregnancy because I don't know how they will react.

A long flight, and hour drive later we arrive at the mansion. Liam steps out of the car, opening my door for me and carrying my stuff inside. As soon as we step inside, we are tackled in hugs from everyone. Cami and Haley yell, "YOURE FINALLY BACK!!" I giggle and hug them back. After everyone has gotten their hugs, I suggest, "How about we eat some lunch and then we have an announcement?". Everyone looked at each other and nodded.
We went into the kitchen and waited as Cami and Harry prepared our food. Grilled chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes, and a roll. YUM. we all helped set the table and sat down one by one each as we got our food. I sat down saving a spot for Liam beside me. I was still nervous about our announcement later and figured it would be fine, UNTIL they brought out wine to drink.
I tried to stay calm until Harry offered me some, and I politely declined. He gave me a weird look, "Are you sure Maddie?" I simply nodded. Cami quickly spoke up, "No, there's something wrong. You're innocent Maddie but you never pass up wine..." eying me suspiciously. I looked at Liam, took a deep breathe and said, "Guys....I can't drink it." quietly. I was hoping everyone would catch on but they didn't. I looked at Liam mentally asking for his help and was glad when he spoke up and said, "Guys....M-Maddie...maddie is pregnant." I closed my eyes waiting for everyone reaction and smiled when I heard cheering. I smiled widely.

In the middle of all the noise I heard Cami yell, "HOLY CRAP. NO WAY. HARRY YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!" I opened my eyes widely, and my mouth hung open. Harry shouted in response, "DANG IT LIAM! YOU SERIOUSLY COULDNT KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS?!" .... This caused Liam and me to both blush and look down. Liam kissed me on the cheek. "I'm glad you guys are supportive. I didn't know what y'all would say..." I whispered in relief. Everyone shared their, "Of Course", "We love you guys!", "I can't wait!"

We continued eating for about 30 minutes and was moving onto dessert when Haley asked, "Have you thought of any name ideas?" I smiled because we had actually come up with some on the plane. "For a girl, we thought of Hazel Grace Payne, and for a boy, we thought of Noah James Payne" I said very proudly loving both ideas.

Everything was finally working out. I met the guy I've been in love with since highschool, fell even harder for him, married him and am now starting a family with him. My life is so blessed and I wouldn't have it any other way.