Chapter 13

Today was the day of the boys first day back on tour. Yes, I know what you're thinking, but we got a tour bus that has a back room designed for babies to sleep in, so Hazel will be comfortable. Sidda was supposed to go back home a couple weeks ago but she convinced dad to let her do online college, and SHE IS TOURING WITH US!

I was super excited because not only was it the first day back for the boys, but me also!! They've booked me as their opening act once again!
"OMG IM SO EXCITED!" Sidda yelled loudly across the bus. I looked at her quickly, signaling the baby was asleep then asked, "What are you excited about?". She looked at me like i'm crazy before responding, "I get to see not only the boys but YOU perform tonight! It's like a dream!" . I smiled widely and went over to hug her, "Sid you're so sweet! I'm so glad you're here by the way. There's no one else I could ask to have by my side. Cami and Haley, same to you guys." I said gesturing towards them as well. Cami stood up and said, "Of course, Maddie! We've been best friends since high school and I always knew you'd be big one day! I'm so proud of you!" walking over to give me a hug. Next, Haley stood up, "Maddie of course I'd be here! We have known each other since kindergarten! Best friends stick together!" She said while hugging me.

All of us decided we would glam up for the boys, since the boys & I had rehearsals soon.

I decided to wear this and do this makeup:

This was Sidda's look: