Chapter 15

It had been a week since the show where I had the girls first sing with me, and they did so well that Management said they could sing it with me EVERY NIGHT! Tour has honestly been so surreal especially with my best friends, and my amazing husband by my side.

I was currently sitting on the tour bus listening to music since tonight was a travel day. I just pressed shuffle and played my music through the tour bus speakers while making a small, yet fulfilling breakfast. To my luck, the first song that came on was "Rock Me" which had become one of my favorites on Take Me Home. I immediately began singing the words :

I want you to ROCK ME, Rock Me, rock me yea!
I want you to hit the petal, heavy metal, show me you care.
Next was Liam's part:
Yea we were together summer 09 , wanna roll back like pressing rewind. You were mine and we never said goodbye.
And then I was startled when the girls started singing with me:
I used to think that I was better alone, why did I ever wanna let you go: under the moonlight as we stare at the sea. I want you to ROCK ME, ROCK ME, ROCK ME, yea.

We continued jamming to their recent songs and even older ones that we hadn't listened to in years. It took about 25 min for us to realize that the boys were watching us the whole time. We all just froze, shrugged our shoulders and kept going.

Next, I decided to play my Ed Sheehan playlist so the boys decided to finally join in. We spent the next hour singing some of his most popular songs and just having fun. After breakfast, we decided to sit down and watch some TV and just hang out.
I sat down beside Liam and cuddled into his side, while cami sat with Harry and Haley sat with Niall, and Louis sat on the floor.
Louis and Liam had decided to play FIFA, while everyone else just sat on their phones. I was scrolling through twitter when liam yelled, "OH CMON!" And I looked up to see Louis winning by 2 goals. I just giggled, and he immediately said without looking over, "babe! You're supposed to be on my side, it's not funny". I just shook my head. What the boys hadn't found out is that I'm actually really good at FIFA, so I took it upon myself to grab the controller and play for him. I'm about 10 seconds based on the games timer, I had scored 2 goals and tied the game with Louis. I could tell Louis was getting slightly afraid and concentrated extra hard. Five minutes passed and I had won the game by quite a bit. All the boys just looked over in shock, "Maddie?! When did you get so good at fifa?!" Niall asked , surprised. "I've always been good at it, you guys just never knew!"I said while giggling.

The rest of the day was just spent hanging out and relaxing on our day off.

————-
Sorry about the short chapter it's just a filler