Chapter 4- ITS HAPPENING

I'm currently sitting in the living room watching my favorite show, Pretty little liars, with Cami and Haley. We all love this show and have seen every single episode. I'm sitting in the middle with Cami on my right and Haley on my left. We were surrounded by TONS of candy, popcorn, and of course everything weird thing I craved.
"OMG I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO A IS!" I yelled getting to overworked. "I KNOW", "YES LIKE UGH" the girls yelled in response. I was so anxious about this show I couldn't sit still! My knee is shaking so badly. I was so concentrated on the show that I never saw Cami or Haley leave to go to the kitchen. I continued to watch for about 20 more minutes before I felt something. "What?" I said curiously as I stood up. I thought I would hyperventilate when I saw it was wet. "LIAM! GIRLS! EVERYONE, COME HERE" I yelled taking deep breathes. I rubbed my stomach snd tried to stay calm when I saw Liam run in the room. "IM HERE! What? Is it time?!" I nodded and immediately he went to get the bag we had packed early. Liam helped guide me to the car and he took off as fast as possible to the hospital.

------2hours later----------------------
"Here comes another one!" I yelled, squeezing Liam's hand. It has been a constant rhythm of contractions since we arrived. The doctor came in and told us I was only dilated 3 centimeters... UGH! After the last contraction passed I turned to Liam and said, "Li.....I'm nervous..." while looking down at my lap. "What are you nervous about babe?" Liam asked grabbing my hands. I looked up at him and whispered, "What if I'm not a good mom? What if she hates me?" while slowly rubbing my stomach. Liam caressed my face with his hands, looked in my eyes and said, "Don't say that Maddie! You're going to be a wonderful mom! I know our daughter will love you and will know that we love her more than anything!" I nodded letting what he said set in before another contraction came, "AHH".

About 30 minutes later the doctor came in to check me again and he said I was fully dilated and it was time for delivery! Once everything was in place the doctor began instructing me, "Okay Mrs Payne I need you to push as hard as you can!"... Once she said that I pushed, and grabbed Liam's hand probably breaking it, with the grip I had. "L-Liam! I can't do this! It hurts" I screamed in pain with tears in my eyes. He leaned down and whispered, "Cmon babe! You can do this! You're almost there!"... With his encouragement I felt I could do anything. The doctor spoke up, "OK! One more push!"... With all the energy I had I pushed as hard as I could.

I felt a sense of relief when I heard cries echo through the room. Liam looked at me, smiled and said, "You did it babe! Our baby girl is here!"... I felt tears of joy come to my eyes when a nurse brought her over to me in a pink blanket, and put her in my arms. She was so beautiful. She had blue greenish eyes like me and my smile, but had Liam's nose, facial features and hair color. I kissed her forehead softly and looked up to see all of our friends coming in. Cami and Haley came running as fast as they could along with the other boys. "CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!" They all shouted. "What's her name?" Louis asked, being the uncle. Liam and I looked at each other and together said, "This is Hazel Grace Payne!".