Chapter 9

Today, I woke up before anyone else because my Adopted mom called to tell me, that MY SISTER SIDDA IS COMING TO ENGLAND TO VISIT! I got dressed into this:

And prepared a quick breakfast for everyone.

Once everyone had eaten, we got In our cars and headed to the airport. We went to the gate coming from Nashville and patiently waited for her plane to arrive. After about 30 minutes, we see people filing out of the plane, and I frantically search for her in the crowd. Finally I see her burgundy hair stick out of the crowd and I run towards her, "SIDDA". She turns her head and spots me and runs towards me, "MADDIE". We reach each other & hug tightly. We stay in that position until I hear the boys cough behind me. I turn around, "Oh! Boys, cami, Haley, meet Sidda! My stepsister!"

Sidda hugs cami, and Haley introducing herself more to them. Then she excitedly hugs each of the boys. Niall hugs her tightly, and says, "So nice to meet you! Maddie has talked about you before!" Next she goes to Harry, "Hey Sidda! So glad you've come to visit!" Then there's Liam, who hugs her tightly and says, "Nice to meet you Sidda! I'm happy to meet someone so important to Maddie!". Finally she goes to Louis, and I see her face get red. I smirked because I knew that she had a crush on him. She slowly walked up, and Louis said, "Hi! Nice to meet you! Thank you for being so good to Maddie and being there for her." And hugged her tightly. Sidda blushed and told him, "T-thanks".

Louis released the hug and then proceeded to say," No problem....you look beautiful by the way" Sidda just looked down and smiled.

We all returned to the house, and I got Sidda settled into the guest room. We were currently putting clothes away into drawers and the closet. It was quiet before I decided to speak up, "So....I noticed how Louis was acting towards you today.." Sid just froze, "W-what do you mean? He was normal wasn't he?". I shook my head and just laughed, "NO! He totally likes you! But if it makes you feel better let's just forget about it..." She nodded her head and went to turn her loudspeaker on, next thing I know One Thing comes on.
We both freeze and immediately start dancing and shouting the words. It was great to finally have her here with me, just like old times. I guess we didn't realize how loud it was because within the first 30 seconds of the song, cami & Haley come in and start joining in. We were having so much fun, we just put the 1D playlist on repeat and continued unpacking and talking as a group.
After about 20 minutes we were done but decided to keep dancing along to our music. I guess it got to much because before long we heard footsteps and the boys came into the room. They looked at us like we were crazy. They were silent until Louis spoke up, "Uh....Do you girls not find this weird?" We all shook our heads no. I said, "We were all fans before we met you so this is perfectly normal! We wouldn't change just because we know you personally!" Before long, the boys joined and we all ended the day goofing off, and singing at the top of our lungs to our favorite songs.