Chapter 8

Since Madison and Liam made up, everything has been great around the house! Everyone is happy, cheerful and having fun on the break!

Madison's pov
-----------------------
I woke up pretty early this morning, which is weird considering I've slept till 12 everyday at mom's. I guess it's because I'm happy again and I have my amazing husband back with me.
I get up and go downstairs to make everyone breakfast, but am surprised to see CAMI already made some!
"CAM, you're the BEST!" I say excitedly giving her a quick hug before getting my plate! She smiled and said "No problem babe! I'm just glad you're back!" before Turning back around and cooking more.
I eat slowly, and once I'm done I ask CAMI about my idea. "Cam, can I talk to you about something?" I ask hesitantly. She turns off the stove, and turns around responding, "OF COURSE!". I look down and wait a second before saying, "So I kinda wanna write a couple songs. One for Liam and one for Hazel...but I want it to be a surprise to him!" CAMI sat there thinking for a moment, " that's amazing!! Of course you should! We can find a way to get him out of the house! The boys need to have a guys day out anyways!" . I smiled and nodded thankfully.

------few hours later----------
I'm sitting on the couch, watching tv, as everyone is slowly beginning to wake up and eat breakfast. I was really engulfed into my show, PLL, when I felt someone hug me from behind, I jumped but immediately relaxed when I realized it was Li. I looked up to him and said "Good morning!" And gave him a quick kiss. He came around and sat beside me on the couch before responding, "Good morning, love! So....what's this I hear about CAMI saying the boys need to go out?" I nodded and said, "we just feel like y'all need to have a day to yourselves, Go be guys, do guy stuff! Us girls will be fine here at the house! We have nail polish, and makeup! We're good! " giggling at the end considering he knows I don't really do makeup.
He nodded and kissed my forehead, "Are you sure? You and Hazel will be okay? I don't want to lose you two again...." looking down with tears in his eyes again. I lifted his chin with my fingers, forcing him to look me in the eyes. I grabbed his face, and softly said, "We aren't going anywhere. I promise. We fixed the problem. It's okay Li.... please stop beating yourself up." All he did was nod and hug me tightly.

A few hours passed and all the boys had left. They were gonna go to a soccer match , or football as they call it here. I had called Haley and CAMI to the kitchen and we were all sitting together.
I was in deep thought when Haley spoke up, "So do you know any lyrics yet? Do you know what you want the songs to be about?" I shook my head No. "I can't think of anything, normally i write songs in less than an hour. I guess I'm just nervous that he won't like it." Cami gave me a weird look before saying, "MADDIE, Liam is gonna love it no matter what you write! If you haven't noticed, that boy loves you, and Hazel, more than anything in the world!"
"Okay... well I think I have an idea for Hazel's song. I know that I want her to be successful in life, and that she can become whatever she wants." I took a notebook and pen and wrote down these lyrics :

My wish for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small

Before we knew it, we had her song written! It was called "My Wish" (Originally by rascal flatts)

"Okay next is Liam's song.... this one is....tough." I said nervously. The girls came over, hugged me, and said" What do you want to tell him through this song?" I thought for a couple minutes, "I want him to know how much I love him... that I'll always love him and I fall in love with him everyday.WAIT, I know someone who can help!" I picked up my phone and dialed Ed Sheerans number.

(A/N:Imagine thinking out loud isn't a song yet)

Ed was willing to help me write this song, and he was over at the house in an hour. I talked to him about my concepts for the song and he began thinking. After a while he finally spoke up, "How about I start playing a tune, and you see what you can come up with?" I nodded in agreement.

He began playing a very pretty progression, and I let him go a while before I sang:

And darling I, will be loving you till we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand, oh me I fall in love with you every single day but I just wanna tell you I am.....

I looked up and waited for ed's reaction. His eyes were wide and his jaw was dropped. "That was amazing!!" He almost shouted excitedly. I blushed, and said "Thanks! You think he will like it?" Ed nodded and said "he will LOVE it!"

A couple hours later and the song was done! Ed and I had agreed to record it together and release it! Realizing I had an hour before the guys come back, I quickly went upstairs and changed into this:

Once I had my outfit done, I put on a small amount of makeup and grabbed my guitar before heading back downstairs. I'm hoping Liam will be surprised, because he has no clue I wrote this song, PLUS I taught myself guitar just so I could play it!

I checked on hazel, fed her, and sat her in her playpen with some toys. CAMI and Haley walked in, and cam informed me that the boys are 5 minutes away. I took deep breathes, and fixed my skirt before standing to hide in the hallway.
I stood in the dark hall for a few minutes before I heard the boys come in. Cami immediately yelled, "HEY GUYS!" . Of course the boys all yelled back before Niall suggested they get Lunch. I had already eaten so I could set up. Double checking that they all were staying in the kitchen, I went and sat down with my guitar, and set out my lyrics/music.

Soon, I heard Haley say "Why don't we go hang out in the living room?" And everyone agreed. I sat up straight suddenly becoming nervous. I saw them all walk in the room, and once they saw me they looked REALLY confused. When I saw Liam come in, I stood up. "S-so I know you guys are probably confused as to what I'm doing. Well.... after Liam wrote me a song, I wanted to return the favor. I wanted to show him how much I love him. Oh, and y'all might be hearing this song on the radio soon BC Ed helped me and we are releasing it together!"
Everyone cheered, and Liam just blushed. I sat down , and began playing the notes.
I started singly softly:

When your legs don't work like they used to before, and you can't sweep me off of my feet.
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

Now I'm singing full tone:

And darling I, will be loving you till we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand, oh me I fall in love with you every single day but I just wanna tell you I am..
So honey now.... take me into your loving arms! Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, place your hand on my beating heart! I'm thinking out loud, maybe we found love right where we are...

Once I had finished the song I looked up, and found Liam's eyes. I put my guitar down, and stood up. Liam softly spoke up, "That was beautiful baby... what did I ever do to deserve you?" And kissed me.
I then said, " that's not the only one I wrote... I-I wrote one for Hazel... when she's older. Want to hear it?" He immediately nodded his head yes.

I played him the recording I took on my phone of the song and he hugged me the whole time we listened to it. Once it was over he said, "She'll love it! I'm so glad I fell in love with you. You have the kindest heart..." I looked at him shocked, " Liam, I'm the lucky one. You saved my life. I'm here because of you! You have the kindest heart out of everyone I know and that's one of the things I love most about you..."