Mousewhisker x reader

In a world full of nekos....

You sat under a tree arms laying over your eyes and tail flicking lazily. You had a long day of hunting and doing a lot of tiring work.

You have also been avoiding Mousewhisker because earlier today he had told you he liked a girl in blah blah place. The thought of it made you growl. He hadn't said any names just that he liked a girl somewhere.

You were deep in thought when someone whispered in your ear "what are you doing?"

You lurched up, flailing your arms around yourself as the act tickled your ear fur. You ended up smacking the person in the face.... More then once.

You turned and glared at him as he held his face. Mousewhisker. You bonked him in the head roughly before sitting back with a huffed.

"That hurt!" he growled

"Does it look like I care" you said ticked off,

"Out of all the people you had to approach it had to be me. I mean isn't it obvious I want to be alone. What kind of idiot would come up and disturb someone while their relaxing, obviously yo-" you were cut off as he grabbed your arms and pulled you forward into a kiss.

(kiss kiss fall in love! Hey! Hey! Hey! Lol no)

You were initially shocked but melted into it soon after. He then pulled away.

"W-what wass?" you said

"Well it was the only way to get you to stop talking so I could tell you that your the one I love!" he said with a closed eyed grin
You nodded , mind still hazy and sinked down and falling asleep, what you had been trying to do before he came.