Cinderpelt x Fem! Reader

"Uhhh! Cinderpelt! I cant take it, the pain is just to unbearable!" You cried.

"Y/n, its not even that serious, why are you pretending?" She asked.

You stopped moving momentarily to cock open a e/c eye at her. You sighed and sat up as she put a few bandages on your hand.

"There, now stop with this, its the third time you've been in here." She sighed.

"Oh, but what am I supposed to do? Not come when I'm injured?" You cheekily asked.

"Geez, stop being so dramatic, go back to your duties, it was a thorn, not a fox." She sighed again.

You obeyed quietly, leaving the healer to herself. You thought for a moment before a idea came and determination swept you.

A few hours later you came stumbling back into Cinderpelt's work space with a fake groan of pain. You could hear her sigh from the next room before coming to you.

"What is it now?" She asked.

"I think I broke my muscle!"

"Y/n! That's not a real thing!" She yelled

"Is too, the same thing happened two weeks ago." You sassed back before going back into character.

She rubbed her temple before giving in and setting you on one of the low rise beds in the room.

"Alright then which muscle is it?" She asked in annoyance.

"Uhh... M-my leg!" You said hurriedly.

"That's pretty general." She muttered.

"Ok fine, then it's my thigh!"

The grey headed girl shook her head before going to feel the area for any supposed damage.

Her gentle hands started at your knee before softly but firmly pressing up for anything. They gradually felt around your leg before going up to around your joint then pulling away.

"Just as I thought, there's nothing there." She huffed.

"Oh right! Thanks!" You thrusted your upper body forward, tackling into Cinderpelt, pressing your lips to the corner of her mouth.

You pulled away from the shocked looking healer with a smile.

"You know I came here pretty late at night, mind if I stay here with you tonight?"