Hawkfrost x Reader

Its about dang time my doodz, jeez I really need to stop procrastinating... Comment suggestions! Pic not mine*

You let out a bored sigh as you let your feet sink into the water before allowing them to float back up to the surface and repeating.

It was a hot day so you had your h/c hair in a ponytail to let your neck breathe for once. Your ear twitched as you heard a small rustle, you lazily looked around before shrugging it off, thinking it was a bird or something.

Suddenly you were pushed into the river and having a mini heart attack before surfacing and seeing your friend and clan mate, Hawkfrozt laughing his tail off.

You immediately wanted revenge, you crawled out of the river and wrung out your hair and clothes.

"Ha ha, very funny." you spat

"It was though!" he said, wiping away a few tears

You grunted in response, taking your hair out of the ponytail and standing up.

"Aw why did you take it out? You looked so much cuter with it~" he flirted

"Shut up ya big bully." you said, climbing onto a rock

"Bully!? I'm the nicest person I know!" he said, climbing up to stand in front of you.

"Oh~ I. Wouldn't. Bet. On. It~" you said, stepping forward, making him back up

You then grinned and shoved him, making him fall back and be engulfed in the water. Now it was your turn to laugh. He emerged and immediately rushed for land.

"Your dead y/n!" he growled

You continued laughing as you ran away, heading in the direction of the camp. You had to run really fast because he seemed to be right behind you the whole time.

You suddenly stopped and turned around, he barely managed to skid to a stop in font of you.

"Fine, take your revenge!" you said

What's the worst that can happen.

He grinned slyly before leaning down and pecking you on your cheek, dangerously close to your mouth. You turned colors you thought never possible as he turned and walked away, heading to camp as you practically fainted.

Lol I'm so cheesy, hope it wasn't too bad to read! Thanks for reading! Until next time, Bye!