THEO JAMES & FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI pt1

My sixth and seventh boy, Theo James & Francisco Lachowski 🙆💕
**********

YOU hear a voice in the darkness.

No! It was not a normal voice! But... A crying baby. A baby crying, sometimes screams like a starving baby who desperately want a milk or some additives baby food.

You look around but you see nothing. But then a light going straight to your eyes and you can't help but put your hand on your eyes.

"Hey...! My eyes! Stop it now! It's hurt!"

You tries to see through the slits between your fingers but you can't until the light turn dimmer and you put down your hand...

You saw a baby at the distance from where you standing. A naked loud crying baby on the floor.

"Oh no... You must be so cold..."

You quickly make your way to the baby but then you stopped your steps... When you see a blood stream down from the wet eyes... Every hole on the baby start to bleed!

"Oh no..." You closed your mouth and fall down into your knees.

Tears streaming down to your cheeks. Some maggots get out from the cute nostrils with the yellowish pus. You feel the stinging in your nose of the stink smell of the pus.

The baby look suffered in pain and continuously crying until it get weaker... And it stop crying...

"Noooooo wayyyyyy!!!"

You screamed as loud as you can in the tears brimming your face. You eyelids widened and all you can see is the ceiling of the room.

A few seconds ago you feel someone sit on the fullspring bed and you turned. Like always, Theo jumped into the bed next to you and pull you into his hugs.

"Hey Hey Hey, y/n... Shhh... It's okay. It's just a nightmare... Don't scared..."

"We gotta help the baby, Theo! We should help! Theo, you should help the baby! Save the baby!"

You were such a crying mess in Theo's chest. You can't control yourself but struggled to show him something but you can't.

Theo hugs you as tight as he can. He wrapped his arm around your body and his big palm continuously rubbing your back.

You know it just a bad dream but you feel it. It was real for you who faced the nightmare with your own eyes and mind.

"y/n... It's alright. The baby was saved, okay? Nothing happen to the baby and nobody was hurts... Shhh..."

"I-I tried to save the baby... B-But I can't, Theo... T-The baby-"

Your stammered words were cut off when Theo who put his thumbs on your lips. And then he tugged your messy sideburn into your back ear.

"Calm down, y/n... I'm here. You are save. The baby are save. Everyone was save."

Theo kissed your temple and he wipe away the line of tears on your cheeks with his thumbs.

"But Theo I saw-"

"I know, y/n, I know... The same baby nightmare again and again, right? I know, y/n... Don't cry okay..."

He whispered reassuring words in your ears. His hand running over your hair as he gently kissed your messy morning hair.

"I'm here and I'll never let anything or anyone hurt you. I'll protect you from everything that tries to harm you, I swear. I'll do everything to keep you safe... 'Cause I love you, y/n..."

You sighed as you nod, wiping your tears as you snuggle more into his chest. You was comforted by his alluring cologne.

"Love you more... Promise me something, Theo...?"

You asked, lift your head and look at the sweetly smiling Theo. You give him a pinky promise and he joined the pinky promise without any hesitation.

"Okay, I'll promise everything as it will make you happy." He simply nods and you smile even wider.

His voice was so soothing already calm your messy heart. Make you forget about the nightmare for a moment.

"Never leave me?"

"Never leave you."

He said as he put his head on yours.

"But for now... Let's leave together. Get your ass up from the bed and take a bath and yes, dress up, my Barbie doll."

He gently mashed your hair with his palm and pull away from your body. You sat on the bed. You frowned and look at the Theo who just slipped from the bed and moves to your luggage.

"Where are we going, Theo babe? And what are you doing?"

He stopped ransack your luggage and turn to you with a sighs and rolling eyes.

"Did you just forgot something, y/n? We're in Brazil now. And I'm, Theo, accompanying my beautiful girlfriend, y/n who was chosen to be on the cover of Notion Magazines. My beautiful girlfriend is a new model and she was sponsored by Calvin Klein-"

"Oh my god! My first photoshoot!"

You yelled in excitement on the bed and Theo shooks his head with a smile.

"Go and take a quick bath. Your photoshoot will starts in an hour from now. I will prepare you your outfit for today."

You get up from the bed with a smile before take a towel from Theo and bent down, kissed his cheeks and run into the hotel bathroom.

"Theo loves me and he promised he never leave me." You say to the mirror with a cheeky smile.

You never expected to have Theo James as your boyfriend and of course, you love him so much. He was always by your sides whenever you need him or not. He always stay and accept you as you are.

"Theo heard... By the way, Theo loves y/n and never leave y/n!"

He yelled from the room and you starts to cover your blush cheeks.

**********
1/5 😂