CALUM HOOD pt5

"HI Danny!"

You shouted and Calum stared you and he look around. Searching for Danny in the playground. He put the basket full with the food on the grass and gazing his eyes around, watching every human in the playground.

There was some children playing in the small park.

Pfft! He look like an eagle with a chubby cheeks! You cover your mouth to hold your laughter and he detects your lie.

"y/n... It's rude for me to hear another guy name out of your mouth when we're on a date."

He pointed out and you bring both of your hands up. Surrender with an innocent smile planted on your face.

"Sorry-sorry, Cal. No Danny here, okay. Just kidding."

"Put your hands down, y/n the bae. It was not nice to show your armpit to kids. It kinda sexual harrasment for them and yeah, me."

He told you while he takes a pieces of thin mat with the box pattern and he carpeted the grass under a shady tree.

You quickly put your hand down, realizing the oversized black tee on your body, the same cloth on Calum's body.

It was too large for you but it was kinda comfortable because of the large sized and a cotton material but the most important thing... The inviting of Calum's scent.

"Sit down, girly Calum."

Calum who was sat on the mat spat you. Literally, you was Calum today, but in girly version. With the black vans, tight black pants, oversized black singlet, and a maroon beanie on your head. He was wearing the same but a linchen green beanie.

You take a sit on the mat, in front of your squishy boyfriend who was busy unpacked the meals from the picnic basket which was packed by his lovely mum.

It was the sandwiches, nuggets, sausages, french fries and a few bag of chips, package with two bottle of natural homemade orange juice.

"What do you want first? I'll mouthful it to you."

He asked and look straight away into your eyes after he done arranging all the foods on the mat. You smirks.

"I don't want to eat before I get my phone back."

You extended your hand to him and he grab it, kissing your palm before you pulled away and pinched his chubby cheeks as hard as you can with your fingers until he moans, force you to stop pinching.

You laughs hard and let your hands away from his cheeks. His cheeks was as red as tomato and he rubbed it with his palm, continuously.

You tried to stop your laughs when he stare at you, with his serious childish face. With the linchen green beanie on his head, seriously he looks such a kiddo. Musclekid.

"I won't give your phone as easy as you give your number to Danny."

"Cal... Stop it by now. I really didn't know what I'm doing that time. I don't know about the cinema procedures in Sydney. I guess we should give them name and number for records or what-"

"Nerd."

"Just insult me, Cal. I'm just telling you whats the truth and I'm serious about it."

You replied in disappointment. Calum was just thinking about his jealousy all the time. Not even think about your reason.

You take the sandwich in the tupperware and filled it in your mouth. You chew it in angrily and Calum spotted that.

You can hear he let out a big sighs before he grabs your hand and rub your back hand with his thumbs. He just look down, straight to your hand.