NICK ROBINSON pt4

"CAN I have some help please?!!!"

Nick screamed, doctors and nurses rushed over and took you to a room. They refused to let him in and he grabbed his hair in frustration.

You winced in pain and they injected you with painkillers and you soon calmed down.

***********

You found your eyes slowly opening into slits, everything was blurry so you blinked again, the annoying beeping becoming more clear.

It's a hospital machine.

Your head feels so heavy, along with your eyes. As if someone had tied weights to your eyelids, they eventually opened. You was surprised at what you had found.

Nick Robinson sat at the edge of your bed, your hand in his. His head is bowed and his eyes squeezed shut.

But then he was wake up when you touch his fluffy dark brown hair. He looks so tired but then he got into the bed, sitting next to you and put you into a warm hug. He brush your hair, but still didn't say even a word.

"N-Nick...?"

"Shhh, darling... Breathe... You're okay, I'm right here."

A slight discomfort in your lower abdominal region made you wince in pain and Nick looks so relax but tighten the wrap around your torso.

"It's hurts, Nick..."

"I'm hurts too, y/n..."

Nick replied, make you dive in confusement. What was actually happened? All you remember was you fall, slight mouth argument, pain on abs and a few line of blood on your legs.

It was a kinda normal but bad PMS bleeding after a few months of not having period, right?

"Why Nick? What was actually happened? Who hurts you?"

Nick intertwined his hand with yours, giving your hand a gentle squeeze, as if to reassure you with his love.

"The facts hurts me, y/n... It's hurts to hear this fact but I know you're the way stronger than me..."

"Straight to the point, Nick. Tell me?"

"I-I didn't know if you notice you was pregnant but y-you was miscarriage..."

His last words make you speechless. You... Was miscarriage?

This type of sadness was foreign to you. You kept your eyes focused on the hospital gown resting over your body, not wanting to make eye contact with Nick... Knowing you'd begin crying, and wouldn't able to stop.

"I-I... I don't want it to be like this, Nick!"

"Neither do I... I wish this never happened to us but it was happened so we have to make the best of it. I feel you. I want our own baby to cuddle and kiss and I want to cherish every moment with you and him or her but-"

"Shut up!!! I couldn't take it anymore, Nick!"

Your screamed leave the room in silent before you realize something... Everything that happened hit you... And not only you but Nick too...

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm the one who need your sorry... I am so sorry, y/n... I wish I can turn back time and do something I could do... I will be every step of your way and I should put more attention to you, not to the crowd."

He said, with a soft tone voice but still in the disappointed way. You quickly wipe a tears which you never seen on his cheeks with your thumbs.

"B-But I can't give you a baby like what you always want Nick... I am so careless! And because of my carelessness, you are not becoming a dad like what you wish for! It was all my faults!"

"Not, y/n. It was mine..."

"I hate myself for always put you down and being such a careless...!"

"Calm down, y/n... Put the hates on me... By the way, we can make another pretty and handsome babies or maybe twins if you want too..."

"Sound so confident, Nick? It was not funny at all after what happened."

You replied, with a jerk tones and quickly trying to put a gap between you and Nick but he retard your movement by hold you tighter.

"I am sorry... But I want you to realize something... You treats people with great respect and even though people don't treat you how you deserves to be treated. You stays humble, caring, and genuinely nice.

God will pay every kindness with good thing, darling. This is just a test in our loves and I know we've passed. This is hard... I can't do this, you can't do this, but we can do this, together. Trust me..."

"B-But..."

"It's okay darling... As long as I'm here, I'll never let anything or anyone hurt you... I'll protect you from any and everything that tries to harm you... I swear... I'll do everything to keep you safe, darling..."

Nick said, as he gently kisses the top of your head. You sighs as you nod, wiping your tears as you snuggle more into his wide chest.

"I love you, y/n... Just want you to know... God gives what we need, not what we want."

Nick mumble before he lid down with your head on his chest, his arm still wrapped around you and that's how you fell back to sleep after a long bad day.

**********
Sorry... For the broken grammar... For the boring imagines... I'm so not enjoying writing this last part...

It's finally end... Bye guys! Thanks for your supports, means a world to me! Do read and vote my another works of mine!❤️