MATT ESPINOSA pt1

There's sequel for this story... Ok? So guys this is my fifth boy! Matt Espinosa!
**********

THE whole class starts to sigh in frustrations when your Chemistry teacher, Mr. Sartorius walk through the class door.

"Good afternoon, class!"

He greets, while a smile formed on his lips.

"Good afternoon, sir."

All the class greets him back, with a dying walrus voice.

"Okay class! Today, I would like to give you guys an assignment for your summer holiday."

The whole class started to groan including you. Yeah everybody knows, Chemistry was a complicated subject and when it comes to assignment, it was more complicated than a constipation.

"Listen me class! Please give me your attention!"

He started to clap his hand, try to wake up all the sleepy students. But yeah it not working at all.

Well, in the afternoon and the last period, nobody will be fresh and ready anymore for Chemistry. Based on true story.

But then, all the noises was stopped automatically when a figure walk through the door with his innocent face.

You sighs with your disgusted face. It was your deskmate. He left you alone for a long day without any messages, make you worried all day and feel like today was a long day ever.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa, why did you comes so early?"

Mr. Sartorius insinuate with smirk plastered on his old face.

"Because I'm excited to do so." Matt answered before continues his way.

"I suggest that you better shut up than answer my question or I will give you F grade for this assignment."

Mr. Sartorius said while looking fiercely at Matt but Matt just ignoring him by making his way to his place which is next to you.

"I guess E grade is okay for me though. E stands for Espinosa." He muttered next to you but you just ignored him.

"I hear that, Mr. Espinosa."

"That was my intention, sir."

Class start to cheer for Matt for being brave and he make his proud face. You rolled your eyes.

"Shut your dipshit mouth, Matt. Don't be rude to him because I've got a gut feeling that something going wrong."

You whispered angrily at him but then he smirked, shut up his mouth for a while.

"Everything was right when I'm with you, baby."

"Nah... You know we're partner in every Chemistry's assignment. I don't want your rudeness bring influence in our marks. I want to pass in our next exam."

"Whatever Mr. Espinosa. I didn't get paid to argue with you. Listen carefully class! This assignment is very important for your upcoming exams."

Mr. Sartorius said, walking to his table and find some of his paper. The class starts to be noisy again.

You know everybody hates Mr. Sartorius due to his cynism and swinging mood.

He was a strict one, and all of the students just didn't respect him as a teacher.

"How your day, baby y/n?" Matt questions, with his alluring voice.

"I was mourning and meditating all the day."