NASH GRIER pt3

Hoping you guys enjoyed although this part and next part and before contains a lot of cliché part 😅💕
**********

HMMPHHH...

You let out a big sighs, realizing you was buckling neatly on the seat of the jeep. If you can run such an athlete, you may not be end up here.

But you aren't. You can't run from long legs Nash. So here you are, in an old jeep with bae, the late night rides.

"Look, it's still good. You can't judge by it's appearance, y/n."

Nash starting a conversation, with a smirks while his hand on the steering.

"You wasted your money on this old version jeep. I am really disappointed of you." You spoked.

"Really? I think I am the one who should disappoint because you accuse me bad all the day."

You look at him and you rolled your eyes.

"I buy this from an old man who I meet at the airport. He told me his wife was suffering cancer. He need money for his wife surgery.

I just want to help him by donating some money, but he said he won't accept my money if I don't take his jeep as a repay. So... In this jeep we are."

Nash explained the short story which put you in a moment of silence.

"Before I fly to another tour, I think I want to give this jeep to somebody who need it. What are you thinking, y/n? It is a nice idea?"

He questioned, glance at you for a while with a smile before focusing his late night drive.

You lift your hand and grab for his hand on the steering before he smiles and intertwining your hands.

"Nice idea, Nashy."

You said, with a smile when you called him with one of his nickname.

"Thanks, y/n."

He lift the intertwined of your hand and kiss your hand. You smiles, even your stomach was hurt like your veins contract, break, and expand before it burst okay it was a little bit over but period pains is really pain.

"Hey... Where it is???"

You asked him in confusion. You just realize that your surrounding road and area was unrecognizable. Thus, the road looks so deserted and a little bit inclined.

Nash did not give you an answer. But a smirks which make you pull away your hand from his grab.

He looks so scary, with the late night ride without any light post, just using the light of the car front big main light.

"Nash!!! Tell me?! Where are you going to bring me???"

You asks him, force him to answer but he looks having such as a relaxing drives.

"Nash!!!"

You give him a hard pinches on his arm and he groan with the laughs before gently shove your hand.

"Chill, y/n. It just a cliff." Nash spoke.

A curve formed on Nash face and you widen you eyes. What the hell with the cliff? There are too many places to go on this earth but why cliff?

"Are you planning to throw me or what?!"

You yelled and try to make an eye contact with his ocean blue eyes. He was focus on the road.

"Don't worry, cutie. After all, Nash was a good guy."

He reassured you with a comfy smile. You decided to silent all the ride because you have no choice but stay. Of course you will never jump out from the jeep. And yes, Nash was a good guy.

**********
Keep scrolling to read last part of this imagines!