NASH GRIER pt1

Hi guys, my eighth blue eyes boy, Nash Grier ❤ Do vote and comment, I love you x
**********

YOU were laying lazily on your bed. You pull your comforter, covering your body until your neck level. But it was not comfortable at all!

You pushed the thick comforter aside. But... Your room temperature was a bit lower and cool was not a cozy surrounding too. You pull back your comforter and cover your lower body from toes to your stomach.

Everything goes wrong actually. Of course, you had just started your period and trying to go to sleep because your cramps were too much for you to handle.

"y/n...? Wake up and get your ass up from your bed. Somebody was here for you."

Your mom said, knocking on your room door.

"Tell she or he to leave... I am not in mood to meet anyone!"

You yelled a bit and you heard your mom sighs and mumble something behind the door. Maybe she explaining the person to leave you alone for today.

A few minutes pass and suddenly your door handle moving, a sign of the door will be opening. You burying your body by pulling the comforter until your head.

"Go away... I'm not in the mood for anyone today..." You said.

"Even I'm Nash?"

A familiar voice strikes in the room. A voice that you miss so much. A voice which went for a tour for a long time, just left you with a phone. Just stalking and connecting him via social media.

"Hey, I'm Nash... Your Hamilton Nash Grier. Come on y/n, get out from your turtle shell and give me a hug."

He said as you feel like someone sitting on the bed, beside your body.

"Go away, Nash. I'm warning you."

You feel a hand try to remove the comforter from your body and you shove it harshly. Nash stop doing that, knowing that would make you more tense.

"y/n... What's wrong, cutie cake? Tell me right now, so I can fix it."

"You can't! Just leave me alone, Nash!"

For a second time, you shouted under the comforter and push his body to make him stand and go away from your bed but it just meaningless. Nash is a guy and of course he stronger and heavier than you.

"Hey... You're aggressive, today. And why are you being like that? Can you tell me whats wrong? Don't make me worry, y/n cutie."

He pat on the comforter and slowly pull the comforter away from your upper body, leaked you with your morning face and your soft blue tank top.

You groan and roll over, pulling a pillow up over your head.

"Chill, cutie cake... Look at me y/n." He said, removing the pillow from covering your face.

"What do you want, huh Nash?"

You spoked as you watch the smiling Nash with his dazzling blue crystal eyes. Its does make your stomach churning but yes, period pain make it become worse.

"You don't miss me, y/n? I miss you so badly..."

"Are you sure, Nash? You miss me, like seriously?"

You asks him, smirking like an idiot to him who give you a weird look. You pull his arm to wake up laying to sit and he helps you to sit properly.

"Of course, cutie cake. Did you just confusing about my feeling for you? You should trust me, y/n..."

He sighs in a little bit disappointment face, locked his blue serene eyes with yours.

"Trust you? Hahaha... Should I, Nash?" You faked a laugh, continue with a jerk question.

Nash's face totally changed. To be honest, it was not a good point of view because no more cheeky smile plastering on his cute face.

"y/n... What's wrong with you? You're annoying as hell..." Nash frowned and you smirks.

"Am I?"

"Yes, you are. You seem not happy to see me like the others day. It hurts me though." Nash mumbled.

"You should came here by yesterday. Not today, an overbusy artist." You told him.

"Oh... So are you mad at me because of that? I am so sorry. My yesterday flight was delayed. Really bad weather and storming all over the country."

"Do I care about it?" You asks like an annoying bitch, again.

Nash sighs, "Are you still mad at me, y/n? I'm not planning to do that. I miss you so much and you was the first person I ever wanted to meet!"

"You've met my mother before you meet me so I am not your first anymore."

You spat and gives him a simple shook.

"You're still mad." He stated.

"Am I?" You asks annoyingly, again.

"Yes." He still patiently replies with a nod.

"You had promised me to come here yesterday and sleepover at my house last night. But you don't. I waited for you like an idiot."

"As I said, my flight delayed, y/n. I'm not doing that on purpose though."

Nash said, rolled his blue calm eyes.

"I tell you, Hamilton Nash Grier... If you can't fulfil a promise, do not promise then. I hate to hear a lies."

You told him with a glare and then you just laying back from sitting. You turned away your body from him and pull the comforter again to cover your leaked body.

"If I am a pilot, I'll just fly and let the storm strike the plane and it just crashing into the sea or whatever.

I'm ready to take risks just to meet you although I know I will die by doing that... Or are you happy if I die, y/n?"

Nash said, with a disappointment tone. All you can tell was he tried to be patient with you and not to spat you with a harsh word even he worth to say that after what you've accuse him.

"Shut up and go die, Nash... I don't even care about it. Words are easy to say, but hard to prove. You better shut up." You exclaimed.

"I didn't text you to inform you about it because my phone battery was-"

"You can borrow phone or maybe power bank from other-"

"I'll leave then. I don't want to argue with you."

Nash cut you off before he stands from your bed and you can hear his tense breath.

"You should leave earlier or should never come here." You mumbled.

"y/n... May I asking something?"

"No. But if you ask, I am still hearing because I am not a deaf."

You replied, not in a excitement way to hear his question.

"Are you on period?"

You turned your body to him and give him a stare before you rolled your eyes. His question just make your blood heated and make you want to throw him with a curse.

But then you take a deep breath and let it out with all the stress and pain.

"Leave."

Only a simple hurting word slipped out from your lips.

"At least give me an answer. Yes or no?"

"I really hate the type of guy who always assume a girl on her period when she was moody or angry or whatever I am not interest to talk and being such a grumpy girl so leave me alone! Now...!"

You spat him but he still looks calm and cool.

"But your mattress was bleeding, cutie cake. I wonder why..."

Nash smirks and you... Yes. Blushing of course.

***********
Sorry if my imagines bored and such a jerks 😂😅

-weyyna