NASH GRIER pt2

Do vote and comment guys ❤ There are two more boys before this work completed 👉👈😊
**********

YOU went downstairs, after a few hours rolling on your bed, you feel bored and the worst feeling ever, hungry.

You rub your belly when you reach the first floor, but then you was stopped by a familiar manly voice which make you sighs.

"Do you feel hungry, cutie? Let's go for a date!"

"You are still here, Nash? Why didn't you go back or wherever you want because you was not invited here?"

You bring your arm to your chest, ask him with an annoying question when he stand and walk to you from the couch.

"At first, I wanna go back. But your mom said that you was watching The Outfield like 50 times since yesterday... So I guess you miss me?"

You look at your mom who winked from the kitchen and you rolling your eyes.

The Outfield was a movie starred by Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas. It was the best movie ever because theres Nash... Your boyfriend!

"I just watch it because I want to watch Cameron Dallas okay?" You told him.

"Ya I know... You watch Cam, but you love me. I know it..." Nash said and you rolled your eyes.

"Ha, you are right. You know everything and everything you said always right." You mumbled, in an annoying way ever.

"Come on, y/n... Let's go on a date? I may not here at all the time. Can you just appreciate me when I am here?"

He ask, pulled your hand and kissed your back hand.

You feel like not comfortable at all. Not because of Nash touch. But it was normal for a girl on menstrual, package with a PMS, premenstrual symptom.

"Okay, let's go."

You decided, don't want to make Nash to feel disappointed with you.

"Wait..."

He said, looking at you from your head to the toes as you stopped your steps to the main door.

"What? Want to cancel? I'm okay with that." You replied confidently.

"No... Your outfits look weird." Nash commented.

"Am I?" You asked.

You gazing your eyes to your body. You was wearing an oversized white t-shirt and a Mickey Mouse pajama trouser. It was comfortable though.

"You are. Wait."

Nash make his way to the couch, ransack his luggage. Wait...

Luggage?

"Hey, why did you bring your luggage inside my house? There no rent room in my house okay!" You spat him.

"You mom let me stay in your room but not in your bed. It is okay?"

He glance, continue to find something in his luggage.

"Not okay. I want privacy."

"Come on... One day we will get married and stay in one room anyway. At that time, there no more privacy between us."

He mumbled and you sighs. It was a good word to hear but you didn't in mood right now, so hope he will bear with your swinging mood.

"Take this, go upstairs and put on my sweater and a pair of sweats."

Nash forcedly put his sweater and his sweats on your palm. Then, he pushed you up the stairs and you start to mumbles.

"Are you getting embarrass to go out with a girl who has a bad taste in fashion which is me, Nash?"