THEO JAMES & FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI pt2

Still hoping you guys like it, although my story ia cliché enough and yes, my english grammar was broken ahaks 🙊🙈🙉
**********

"ARE you ready, baby doll?"

Theo smiled and you nodded in excitement. Seriously this is the first magazine cover photoshoot, usually you just joined the runaway modelling. Theo was the one who always help you in this modelling career.

And one more thing that make you excited is... This is a partner photoshoot and your partner was a guy model who had achieved an international success and yes... He was a famous model!

But sadly, Theo won't tell you about the model. You kept guessing who is it and he shooks no, mean all your guesses was wrong.

"To be honest, Theo, I'm nervous!"

You said, as he put his muscle arm on your shoulder and you wrapped his torso with your hands walking out from the lavish hotel elevator.

The manager told you to meet him and your partner in modelling at the hotel bistro, a place which prepare every meals.

"Don't be nervous, y/n. I'm here, okay? As long as you stay with me, I'll make sure my doll feel secure and safe."

He smoothed your still damp hair and you just smiles.

"Hey... Theo."

You stopped your steps and Theo too. You removed his hand from your shoulder and he frowned in confusion.

You saw a boy, a little boy squatting at the edge of the hotel pool, try to grab something from the water. He looks unstable at his position.

"Why, darling?" Theo asks.

"You wait here, okay?"

You pointed him to stay but he kept following you from behind when you walking to the little boy.

"y/n darling... Where are you going?"

You fastened your step when the kid was about to lose his stable and...

"Nooo!!!"

"I got you!"

You said as your hand tightly gripped to his back shirts. He looks panicked and he quickly standing and hug your legs.

You smiled and squatting to talk to him. You pat his shoulder and pull him into your warm hugs.

"You are safe, handsome... I got you. Don't be panic, okay."

The boy pulls away and you wipe his wet eyes with your thumbs. He was a smart cute handsome kid ever, his genes must be the best from the best and you sure he must be a mix kid.

He looks perfect though.

"You save him, darling. Seriously, I'm proud of you, y/n. But we're late for the meets."

Theo said when he pet your hair and look at his Fossil black watch on his wrist.

You lift your head, "Just five minutes... Okay, Theo? I just want to chat with this little handsome. Please Theo my babe please?"

Your puppy face tricks was absolutely make Theo surrender when he sighs in smile.

"Fine... But I'll go first, okay? I want to sorry them and tell them about you, okay? I don't want them to be worry or think you aren't going to attend the meets. It is okay to leave you for a few minutes, y/n?"

He gazing you with an unsure look and you chuckled to reassure him.

"I'm okay, Theo. You should go and tell them I'm sorry for not being punctual. Meet you at the bistro in a few minutes."