CH # 09

Chapter 09:

The next day was hectic. I had dad supervise the installation of the furniture into the room and had him make sure that all the boxes that held her clothes and stuff were stacked neatly just inside the door to the sides. Diamond and I worked together quickly, and before we knew it, our day was through. Nex staid at work, along with Darren to make up for the times they had come home early.

Diamond and I moved the stuff around to give he as much space as possible while making it all as accessible as possible. We had fun picking her stuff away, she even enjoyed the knowledge that she had her own bathroom. She packed her stuff away into trays that were in a pack. Man, she thought of everything.

She had sanitary pads and tampons in one. Extra shampoos and conditioners in another, for both men and women. She had spare hand wash soaps in onother. And in the last was shower gels, both men and women's, and moisturizer. In a blank corner, she had a roller set of drawers which she packed with hair equipment. Straightening irons, curlering irons, hair drier, curlers, bobby pins, hair scrunchies, hair bands and the like. You can kinda tell she had a heap of stuff in the drawers, but she still only had a tiny amount, so much so that the drawers in her room had enough clothes to cover the bottom of her drawers with one item of folded clothes side by side.

When Darren and Nex got home, they accompanied us to a clothing store. I told her to get what she wanted, but told her that she could get some expensive things so that she had it if she needed it. When she finished that part, I took her to the make up section and we picked out the best things for her.

We got perfumes, colognes that they both liked. We got nail polishes in a wide range of Colours. We got some make up organisers to put on her dressing table. We even got her a few make up boxs that have multiple layers inside it and ones that were like pouches that would sit on her dresser. We stocked up on more sanitary items and toothpaste, along with toothbrushes.

By the time we were finished, we walked to the front counter with two full trolleys worth of stuff. I paid for them one trolley at a time, because I didn't want to embarrass myself by having the cash register to lock up on me. Well, actually no, Nex paid for it, but he qualified it as giving his future daughter what she needs when she had nothing, though he only said that to us when we had gotten back home.

Diamond was shocked to learn who Nex was to her mate Darren. But she hugged him when she was told who actually paid for it all. Her and I put away all her things and she loved the fact that she had so much clothes. "Did you know my step-mother and step-sisters would take clothes that I bought because they liked them. Then the others would be covered in mud or something. But that would only happen once a month. Because I would go clothes shopping once a month." She said almost conversationally.

"Well, you don't need to worry about that now. You would have your own things. The only I would ask is if I could get a few things from you. Seeing as we have the same tastes in shampoo, conditioner, mouturizers and perfumes." I said.

"The key word being ASK!" She said, laughing. I joined in, knowing the reason.

When we had finished laughing, I ran to her bathroom and soiled her bathroom toilet. She held my hair as my stomach evac.ed it's contents. "Sorry about soiling your toilet. I could clean it for you."

"Nah. You aimed really well! No splash back. It will clean up the major bits when you flush." I watched as she was proven right as she flushed the toilet and helped me up. I washed up and when we walked back into her room, Nex and Darren stood their.

"You okay Ma?" I hugged him. But I stopped when I heard Diamond growl slightly. I pulled her to me, the hugged him again. Effectively squishing her between us.

I looked at Diamond. "Welcome to the family. Though, I do warn you, the amount of children Nex has with other women would astound you. I, honest to the gods, was just about ready to faint when I kinda put who was his children into perspective. And speaking of said family. You will be a part of my new pack. The Death Moon Pack. Everyone in our family would be."

I chuckled at the look on her face. "Just think, if your as astonished from having a small family that didn't like you, to a couple truck loads of brothers and sisters each, that will love you because you love their brother. Just imagine how I felt when I went from the pack misfit and servant with no kids, biological or otherwise, to a soon-to-be Alpha Bitch who is not only pregnant, but became the mother figure to goodness knows how many people. And on top of that, not only had I inherited step-children, I had inherited grandchildren, and even great-grandchildren." I said. She laughed outright. I know, she was just laughing because she was glad she wasn't in my situation.

I went over and hugged my Nex, and I kissed him. "Babe, you know I think your sexy right? But vomit breath doesn't smell all to good."

"Well SORRY if I just happen to be pregnant with YOUR twins!" I stormed off. Leaving behind a laughing Darren and Diamond.

I could feel as Nex followed me. He was trying to get my attention. But I ignored him. I was angry! My mood swings were all over the place. Besides, I know I would end up sitting on Nex's lap blubbering like a baby. Speaking of which.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

0...

I turned and ran into his arms. Gods, I felt like the biggest bitch in the world! He held me gently, rocking me slightly, as he cooed sweet nothing's into my ear.

It really did feel nice. So nice in fact, that I was awoken when I heard Nex call us for dinner. I found myself in my favourite spot. The window seat, with a quilt over me.

I ate my dinner. I couldn't really keep my eyes open. I waited up about an hour and a half, to half most of my food digested, so I could sleep decently. But then my eyes grew much to heavy to keep open, so I closed them for good. And I enjoyed my sleepy time.