CH # 02

Chapter 02:

The week I spent in the hotel suite was absolute heaven. The days were filled with shopping that didn't dent the money in my bag, and the nights were filled with erotic dreams of a faceless man. The sounds, though they were in my head, will always stay in my mind, turning me on.

Every wet lick, every hot suck, every erotic growl that vibrated up my womanhood, left me trembling. Still does. But what makes me smile, is what he said. "If you think this is good. Wait for the real thing! It would be so much better!"

I laughed. I walked into the pack house with my very expensive outfit on. The stick insect bitches were looking like gold fish, not wolves. I smiled. And I laughed when the guys checked me out so blatantly. I shook my head, took off my overcoat as I walked up to my room, feeling a little overheated, which was strange.

But it was then that the door bell rang. And because the whole pack was watching me, I walked back down the stairs, my overcoat resting over my shoulder. I opened the door, but the greeting died on my lips.

"Hey baby." He said to me, smiling. I smiled back and launched myself into his arms. He kissed me. "I was hoping you wouldn't forget me."

"How could I forget your voice! You helped me in my hardest times!" I hugged him so hard. When he breathed in through his nose, he stiffened, then promptly buried his nose into the crook of my neck. Not that I minded.

He picked me up, bridal style, bag and all. He stalled up the stairs, two at a time. When he got to the attic door, I watched as his thumb touched a small screen near my room entrance.

Minutes later, the door to my room was closed, locked and I lay on my bed, naked.

Not long after that, my dreams became a reality.

The next morning, my body lay sore and throbbing in place I didn't know could hurt, but they did. I wrapped my bed sheet around me got out of bed. My eyes were still blurred. I think my body was still in ecstasy. I sat on my favorite window seat.

I yawned loudly, my eyes still heavy. I got comfortable and dosed a bit until I awoke once more to smell a very appetizing smell of breakfast, cooking. "Yum." I sighed. I sat up. I looked over in the direction of the sound of breakfast still cooking and my eyes zeroed in on my mate. Shirtless and yummy, cooking some stuff for breakfast.

An hour later, after my stomach settled, I was led around my brand new apartment. It was just as I imagined it. "How did you know?" I asked him.

"I remembered everything you told me on how you wanted it to be. I told an interior designer, and she drew this up." I couldn't help the growl that rumbled through me. "Don't worry love. She was as old school as you mother's mother. In fact, it was your grandma. I don't want her, I want you. You are my mate, you are my everything. Why would I want another?" He asked as he held me.

I loved how it was so open! But their were six enclosed rooms. My room, a spare room I wanted to turn into a nursery and the two bathrooms. The other room was dedicated as a laundry, complete with clothes line taking up over half the room. The last enclosed room is a spare bathroom that would double as a guest bathroom of anyone who would be to staying on the fold out couch in my small lounge room area.

I loved my new space. The electrician and a handy man had installed an electric set of stairs. They come down automatically as my new lock was unlocked. My place was kitted out. I had everything I would ever want or need.

I was still smiling when I went downstairs to let my mate go to work. He worked every day, I did to for that matter, but seeing as I already in a routine, I made a massive breakfast, and I pressed the button on the intercom for meals. I walked out of the house, already dressed in stylish but comfortable clothes that looked hot on me. If I do say so myself.

I laughed happily as my new chauffeur pulled up in front of me, ready to take me to work. When I got there, I went about making the usual, but I made a lot more. Knowing everyone would appreciate it. Especially the man that kept me up almost all night. WINK! WINK!

My day was as good as could be expected. I still needed to go to my school. I had only a few classes a day. Mainly the evening ones. I already graduated high school. I was in a tertiary course now. Tactical warfare and robotic warfare. I had made a small, foot tall robot, sniper rifle and accompanying quad bike that could get in anywhere I wanted it to go. Both the tiny quad bike and robot had controls I installed onto an iPad mini I bought myself for my birthday present, to myself.

I made more of many sizes. The one that the school had to house, well, my work place stored it anyways. It was twenty stories high. Its quad bike, was half that easy! I was so good at it, many militaries were willing to pay millions for me to make a platoon of them, for them. But I declined. I wanted to use them to protect myself. I felt that I would need each and every one of my robots at one point or another. Weird I know, but it was an instinct of mine. And I followed my instinct.

So anyways, back to where I am now, at work, cooking my usual breakfast for the other workers, all of which had com-linked me to see how long it was gonna be. I didn't answer them, because I knew that they would bitch and moan about being hungry, so I decided to call them on the intercom when it as finished.

I called not long later. Then came the sound of thunder. The thunder of many feet heading my way. I watched as they all scooted into a seat and stared at the plates piled with food in front of them. "You must have gotten lucky!" one guy quipped.

"Very." I said simply.

The day pretty much went along as my usual day, but for a few things. I kept getting texts from my mate, and I kept feeling an odd weight in my pelvis. It would go away then come back.

I sighed happily when I got home. I was so very tired, but as per my routine, I made dinner. But it wasn't to be a quiet night. No, I had to wait until my mate got back. I walked into the pack house lounge room and I saw my mate pushing the biggest whore away. Anastasia was such a whore. "Why would you want a fat whore when you could have me?"

"The woman you called a fat whore is my soul-mate! And why would I want a girl who would spread her legs for a free fuck when I have a woman that was pure until I took it from her, marking her as mine. I wouldn't be able to get it up for you, even if I could, I wouldn't do a whore like you. Who knows what diseases you carry!" He said.

That is when the shit hit the fan.

Anastasia went to hit my mate, but that is when it happened. When I felt something I couldn't explain.