CH # 18

Chapter 18

I awoke, my head was throbbing like nobody's business. But my nausea didnt help at all! As I threw up, my head throbbed worse.

But is was as my mind was finally beginning to make some sort of sense about the dreams that I had the night before, that the throbbing sensation in my head began to dissipate. My nausea began to settle also.

My mind made connections, but the darkness I sensed was coming off of these two people, was terrifying, but also, oddly enough, it cemented my resolve. It gave me a reason to get all this pack stuff settled quickly!

I had dad carry me down to my electric scooter after I had dressed and after I had set up to have the kids taken care of. I got a few of the guys to hook up a small waterproof covered cart to the back of my much loved electric scooter and after that, I was off as soon and I had pilfered a few boxes of reams of 500 pieces of paper in them.

Little one sat on my lap, sleeping. She slept a lot but she only awoke to feed, which is when she ate the lettuce in my lettuce and ham sandwich, leaving me with just a ham sandwich to eat which I did as I scooted over to my place of employment. I took the scooter up to Nex's floor via elevator and exited said elevator as I took myself to his office. His assistant was one of his sons, so he knew who I was.

It was when I opened the doors to his office that I saw the skanky ass doctor. She had a kid with her, he looked to about 16 years old. "Nex! Baby! Your son wants to get himself some things."

"Don't drag me into this! You want the money to use so you could get the house not far from where he and his FIANCÉ live with her parents! You might be my mother, but I will not let you say I need the money to do this or that, when we both know, you want dad back! He treated you like a princess, but you had to go and get knocked up! I love my sister! I really do! But you let a Wolf! A drug fucked psychotic wolf! Knock you up! Father signed her birth certificate and apoted her officially, so now I want to live with dad! And I am taking Abigail with me!"

"But Uriel! I need you!" She said, making herself sound pathetic!

"You don't need me in your life, only as a way to bleed father dry! You want money and you didn't like that my step-mother-to-be got into the ears of so many women. Now you can't try and flirt with there other halves, because the men wait in the waiting room while you consult with the women they would give there lives to protect. I can't believe I am biologically related to you!" He looked ticked.

"Uriel. You can stay with Tarnya and I for as long as you want. I know Abigail would love to come also. I hear that Abigail was looking into emancipation. What about you Uriel?" Nex asked him.

"I don't know yet. I still need to think about it." Uriel said.

Nex nodded, then looked up at me, smiling. Then came the frown. "What are you doing? You should be at home!"

"Don't get funny with me, I need you to do something for me." I handed him the lined paper. He looked at me funny.

"I need you to type this out and distribute it amongst all the pack mates and I need them handed in as soon as possible. It would help me to know where we could place the pack. Because our current pack grounds would be much too small for this whole entire pack. Also, the unattached ones will subconsciously pick the place that holds their other half." The bitch seemed to be listening intently.

"Makes sense." Nex murmured to himself. "I can do that. Anything else?" He asked me.

"Yeah, can you look into the ideas for our cold pack?" I asked him cryptically.

He frowned, but when he realized what I was saying, he nodded his head at me. "I can do that. I could also look into ways of transport and such. Then food stores, getting in foods, waters, personal hygiene items and the like. Also, we would need to buy you a few things, including a laptop and accessories." He sighed, rubbing his face roughly. "It is gonna be a long day today isn't it?" He asked me.