I

Welcome to Lakeport, California. Located south of No-Mans-Land and east of Middle-Of-Nowhere. If you couldn't tell, Lakeport is completely unknown. Small. Tiny. Microscopic. Whatever you would like to call it. I live smack dab in the middle of Lakeport. Booming with life and people all around. The only thing separating Lakeport and Alcatraz is that there is actual life. Lots of it actually. Hundreds of beautiful homes and handfuls of schools everywhere. Speaking of schools, I go to Westwood Academy. Best high school around if I do say so myself. Packed to the brim with cute guys and best friends. Life is good there. Whatever it takes to get away from home. I have a complete family of a mom, a dad, two older brothers Jasen (17) and Gage (18), and a younger bratty sister, Ryan (12). I enjoy my spot somewhere in the middle. 16 and overlooked. Fine by me. Never get in trouble, never noticed if I leave at night, never fighting for the last piece of bacon. Perfect.
Some interests of mine include: reading, skate boarding, bonfires with friends, dreaming over Gage's best friend Bryce Alder. Bryce is the HOTTEST boy I have ever seen. Crisp green eyes and a sharp jawline is sure to attract my attention. Jasen and Gage already have girlfriends but that's for another story.
*****