XV

I step inside the apartment and my mouth instantly drops.

   In the living room was a big yellow couch. It also had hardwood floors, two yellow chairs, a fireplace, a cute bohemian rug, and a small table with succulents on it. It was so cute. It looked as if the whole house had hardwood floors; I noticed as I gave myself a tour of the place.

   I let myself into the next room which happens to be the dining room. It was absolutely beautiful with a traditional set of a table and chairs. Over that was a stunning crystal chandelier. I stared in awe as I looked around the room, seeing pictures hung on the wall of me and Bryce, my family, his family, etc.

   The kitchen blew me away. Huge and open, it had an island right in the middle with bar stools and a sink in it. Across from that was a double fridge and a double oven. It was literal chef heaven. "Too bad I can't cook." I think aloud as I head up the stairs.

   The first door I went in was a full bathroom. It had a shower with a big bathtub and two sinks. The toilet was across from the sink and the floor was covered by a beautiful blue rug.

   I squealed in excitement as I walked into the master bedroom. Right in the middle of the wall was a king sized bed, perfectly made. Above that was a tapestry; with all of the phases of the moon on it. I touched it and my eyes widened. The silky texture was breathtaking. Spinning around, I spot a fireplace with a tv above the mantle. There were two armchairs facing the fire and a rug on the floor. On top of the rug was a small glass table, with a tray of small candles.

   I walked into a guest bedroom and find it equally beautiful as the rest of the house. "Like it?" I hear a familiar voice behind me and I turn on my heel.

   "Like it?" I ask, "I love it!!"

   He smiles and takes two long strides over to me, wrapping his arms around the small of my back. I smile and place my arms on his shoulders. "I'm so glad we are moving in together." He says, his nose brushing against mine. "Me too." I say, my eyes fluttering shut.

   I feel soft lips on mine and I instantly react. Kissing back, I move my mouth with Bryce's, tilting my head for better access. His hands explore my body, and I feel them stay on the back of my thighs. Taking this as a sign, I jump up and wrap my legs around his hips. He moves us back towards the bed and slowly lays me down, my back against the bed. I laugh onto his lips and he hovers over me; his hand supporting his body from the bed and the other hand wrapped around my torso.

   He finally pulls away and I say "I love you so much." He smiles and replies, "I love you, too."

   Bryce holds out his hand, offering to help me up. I gladly accept and didn't let go of his hand as I walked out of the room. "Did you decorate the apartment?" I ask and he nods. "Well I'm impressed." I say with a laugh and plop onto the couch. "The couch is my favorite." Bryce exclaims, sitting down next to me. I nod in agreement and rub the couch with my free hand.

   I turn my head to look at Bryce and find myself in another kiss. I roll my eyes and shut them, placing my hand on the back of Bryce's neck.

   Pulling away I ask, "What was that for?"

  He smiles and says, "You're my girlfriend and I love you so of course I'm going to kiss you whenever I feel like it." Then he crosses his arms and makes a sarcastic pouty face.

   I laugh and place a small peck on his lips, "I love you, too."
*****