Chapter 18

~Time skip to Friday~

Alex POV

Right now im on my way with Simon to give Harry, Tobi and Ethan their fan mail that I got in school. We decided to just give it all to them at once.

We were also going to film a video there.

"Cals or Harry or someone open the door! My arms are hurting from carrying these!" I yelled while Simon banged on the door.

Right as Simon was about to bang on the door again, Ethan opened the door making him get hit in the face by Simon.

I instantly dropped all the mail and packages in my hands and started laughing. I laughed so hard i fell to the ground crying.

"Im - Im pretty sure I bro- broke something. I heard something break in one of these boxes." I said while. Still laughing.

They all laughed at that. Oh i feel so bad for whoever gave me that to give.

After a couple minutes we finally got our shit together and prepared for the first video we were going to film. Guess Who.

~A little time skip~

"I once- Oh My God" Cal started.

"I once wanked on a swegway." Cal read out.

"There's only one person." He continued to say and looked through his papers for the name.

The thing is, they all think it was Harry, but I know who really did it.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, yup it has to be. Wait, Alex you think it's Simon? Why?"

"It just seems like a Simon thing to do," I lied.

"Okay then. Harry was it you?" Cal asked, we all stared at him.

"You wanna know what? It fucking wasnt." He responded matter-of-factly.

"Then who was it?" Cal asked, genuinely confused.

Then Simon started to silently laugh behind his paper.

"IT WAS HIM!" Harry yelled.

Everyone started to scream and laugh and run around, Cal picked me up, put me on his shoulder and started to run around while I laughed.

A minute later, we all finally calmed down and Tobi started to read the next one.

"I once-" Tobi started to read but started to laugh.

"I once saw Simon wanking on a swegway." Tobi laughed. Everyone started to laugh.

"Simon did you know someone saw you?" Ethan asked still laughing.

"NO!" He yelled.

We all looked through our papers, looking for the right name. I chose Ethan.

"Okay, 3,2,1 show." Cal said, everybody showed who it was.

Nobody thought it was me. That was until we asked who we thought.

"Alex was it you?" Tobi asked me. It was either me or Ethan left.

".........It just was." I responded sighing, remembering the memory.

"Simon, youve scared the poor girl. She's too young to witness that." Harry said hitting Simon in the back of the head.

"I once walked in on JJ having sex." Manny read out.

This time when everyone showed their papers, all of them had my name on it.

"OH DONT REMIND ME OF THE MEMORISE!" I said getting up, slamming my papers on the ground, stole Harry's swegway, and just rode away.

I heard them all laugh and Cal end the video, that's when I went back.

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

Im really sorry this chapter doesnt have much detail and is very short.

Ive been busy all week, and i honestly have no clue what to do with these next chapters, i have certain parts of the book planned but till then i have no clue.

Thats all for  today, hope you enjoyed, if you did

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Stau Fabalas,

~Joie out 😘💜💜