Chapter 1

3 years later

Your Pov:

You: MALAK YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME!!! DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME OR YOUR DAUGHTER ? OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU KEEP CHEATING!!
Malak: Y/n look I love you guys more than anything!I'm sorry okay!
You: THATS ALL YOU FUCKING SAY IS IM SORRY! IM SICK OF THIS!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! YOUVE CHANGED SO MUCH MALAK AND I DONT LIKE IT!!!
Malak: I KNOW I FUCKED UP BUT YOU CANT LEAVE ME!!
You: MALAK IM LEAVING YOU AND I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE SORRY!! IM DONE!!
Kehlani: Mommy why you cry?
You: Baby we're leaving okay.
Kehlani: with daddy?
You: no sweetie just me and you.
Malak: You're not leaving
Kehlani: But...I wanna be with daddy.

I looked up at Malak as those words came out of Kehlani's mouth. I didn't want her to hate me for taking her away from Malak but I have too. He's hurting me...he's hurting our family.

You: Kehlani get your coat. I'm going to pack our bags..spend this time with your dad.
Kehlani: Daddy! *jumping into his arms*

I went up stairs to pack all of the stuff we needed. Tears streamed down my face. I was so hurt and poor Kehlani has to see this. Malak is just...just..so...ungrateful! He thinks he needs to fuck every girl! Like do I not give him enough?! I'm just so upset. He's such a good father but boyfriend....NOPE! I finally got our things and headed down stairs. They didn't even know I was downstairs. Kehlani was crying while she was cuddled up on the couch in Malak's arms.

Kehlani: Daddy I wanna stay with you. I want mommy to stay too *she pouted*
Malak: I know baby girl but daddy did something bad.
Kehlani: What you do?
Malak: *sighs* I hurt mommy.
Kehlani: you hurt mommy? Is that why she cry ?
Malak: yes Kehlani.
Kehlani: was it cause of those girls?
Malak:...yes.
Kehlani: oh...
You: Kehlani you ready *i interrupted*
Kehlani: ....I don't wanna
You: wanna go see grandma?
Kehlani: YES!
You: come on then.

She ran to the door and said goodbye to Malak. When I was about to close the door Malak stopped me. "Kehlani get in the car"I told her and she hopped into the backseat.

You: Malak what do you want?
Malak: Bae look I'm sorry okay. I never meant to hurt you and I don't want you to take kehlani away from me.
You: Malak I just can't deal with you anymore. You've hurt me multiple times and hit me.
Malak: I swear that I didn't mean to hit you. My anger just-
You: it doesn't even matter anymore. I'm done with you. Don't call, text, or try to find me or kehlani. We don't need you. *crying*
Malak: Bae please I'm sorry. You can't take her away from me. I love you both so much y/n!
You: Malak please just let us go. You're giving me more reasons to walk back into this house.
Malak: Y/n...
You: Malak...
Malak: *leans in*
You: Stop! *pushes him away* Bye Malak.
Malak: but I love you..

I just walked away and dried my tears before getting in the car. Kehlani had fallen asleep and I drove off. I didn't even know where we were going. Right now I was just driving. I couldn't stop crying but luckily kehlani wasn't awake to see me being a little bitch. I have to teach her to be strong......since her father will no longer be in her life. She's 4 now and she understands a lot.

It's been a few hours of being on the highway. We we're now in Arizona and my stomach started to grumble. Kehlani still didn't wake up but I knew she would be hungry. I got off the first exit and drove to the nearest fast food restaurant. I got us some food and kehlani finally woke up.

Kehlani: mommy?
You: yes baby girl?
Kehlani: where are we?
You: far away from home.
Kehlani:oh...I'm hungry.
You: here.

I gave Kehlani her happy meal and she at all of her food. My phone began to ring and I knew who it was. I kept ignoring it but he kept calling back to back.

Kehlani: mommy is that daddy?
You: yes..
Kehlani: can I talk to him?
You: listen baby...you're not gonna see or talk to daddy again okay?
Kehlani: *cries*

I pulled her into the front seat and hugged onto her tightly as she cried. My phone rang once again and I closed my eyes tightly, making the tears come faster.

Kehlani: but mommy.. *she sniffled* why?
You:....because....daddy needs to learn a lesson. He needs to realize that he has to beautiful girls who loves him and cares about him.
Kehlani: are the butiful girls me and you?
You: yes *kisses her forehead*

I told Kehlani to get back into her car seat and I drove to a hotel. And checked in. After I checked in a grabbed our bags and kehlani and I went up to our room. Kehlani took her coat off and plopped on the bed. I got everything settled and decided to give kehlani a bath and put her pajamas on and brushed her teeth. She then got on her tablet and played on it while I got into the shower. I just broke down. I really didn't want to take kehlani away from Malak but he's just....I don't even know. We just need a long break from him. I got ready for bed and me and kehlani were watching tv.

Kehlani Pov:

I miss daddy. I love my daddy but he yells at mommy and mommy yells at him. They make me cry shometimes.

Kehlani: mommy?
You: yes baby?
Kehlani: When is daddy coming with us on our trip.
You: *sighs* he's not coming. He's staying at his house.
Kehlani: his house? I thought it was our house.
You: it was....come on let's get some rest.
Kehlani: okay mommy. I love you.
You: I love you too...

Me and mommy wen to shleep .

Malak's Pov: I've been calling y/n ever since they left. I'm really worried and I need to speak to them. Especially my daughter. She wanted to stay with me and seeing them leave just tears me apart. I love them so much and I never meant to hurt y/n. I fucked up really bad. First I cheated then I hit her then cheated again. I'm really fucked up and I need to talk to someone so I called up Ben.

Phone Call:
Ben: hello?
Malak: bro I really fucked up this time.
Ben: Malak you always fuck up. Y/n doesn't deserve to be treated like this.
Malak: I know and she...
Ben: she What?
Malak: She packed all of their stuff and left with kehlani.
Ben: Do you know where?
Malak: No. I've been calling all this time. She won't even let me speak to kehlani.
Ben: Bro I don't know what to tell you cause you always fuckin up and then expect things to be okay. Now I'm thinking..
Malak: thinking what?
Ben: that y/n should've stayed with King.
Malak: WHAT? NIGGA I SHOULD BEAT YO ASS FOR SAYING SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT!!!!!SHE AINT BOUT TO BE WITH HIM AND MY DAUGHTER WILL NOT BE AROUND HIM!!!!
Ben: whatever bro! I'm not helping you no more *hangs up*

What the fuck! I just lost my family.. I'm so fucked up. Y/n deserves someone better but kehlani needs me. I can't be replaced by someone else.