One Valentine's Day

A bit of Nallex, Zila, Edni and Harrah in Valentine's Day.

-:-:-:-

On Valentine's Day...

“May I open my eyes now?” Alex asked and heard two girls giggling. A shiver went down her spine, not sure if she should run away in that moment or wait and see what they had done to her.

Why on Earth did she accept to let Phebs and Belle help her to get ready? Oh right, because she wanted to impress Niall.

Normally, Alex didn’t care about stupid mundane celebrations such as Valentine’s day, but many things had changed since Niall got in her life. She still believed it was silly to care so much about one day, but Niall liked to do nice things for her and on Valentine’s day he had the perfect excuse to do something humongous and cute at the same time. The least she could do was to look nice.

“Yes, open up,” Phebs instructed and Alex obeyed, staring at her reflection in the mirror.

She looked like herself, but different at the same time. Belle had made her use a dress with long sleeves in a dark shade of purple with black tights and her boots so she wouldn’t feel uncomfortable or freeze to death that night. Her black leather jacket was over her bed with a purple scarf to add once she had to go out. Her hair was pulled to one side, the opposite of her snake tattoo which. Phebs did her makeup, with smoky eyes, eyeliner, smooth skin thanks to foundation and glossy lips. Simple yet a bit darker, the way she liked it.

The most important thing, she felt like herself yet she looked great. Even Alex could accept that.

“I wanted the red dress but that was too much,” Belle commented offhandedly and Phebs nodded agreeing with the black-haired girl “Anyways, you’re ready to go. Have fun, make good decisions and use protection,” she carried on and Alex smiled.

“Always,” was her answer because it was pointless trying to tell her it wasn’t her business the things Niall and Alex did alone in his room.

She stood up and went for her jacket and scarf to meet with Niall outside who was already waiting according to what Phebs had told her. And she was right, Alex’s boyfriend was in the living room, drinking a coke when she walked in. He immediately rose to his feet and locked his eyes on her, his lips slightly parting at the view.

“You like it?” She asked with a cocky smile spinning around so he could see her completely.

“Love it, you look stunning, Alex,” Niall replied stepping closer. She only smiled without moving from her spot until he was in front of her, his hands on her waist pulling her closer. “Completely gorgeous,” he added before he bent down and kissed her. “Shall we go? I hope you like what I prepared this year.”

It was their second Valentine’s day together, last year he had taken her to the same fair where they met but it didn’t work out quite well when fans started to ditch their dates to approach Niall. Alex had fun, even more when they had to run from all the people that were gathering around him, but Niall was mortified. Perhaps that was the reason he was determined to do something better this year.

Alex nodded and they entwined their fingers together to walk out of the house. Outside it was Niall’s Range Rover and he drove to his flat. Alex knew the road pretty well already, so he couldn’t fool her even if he wanted. She was wondering what he had planned for that night and every time she took a glimpse of him, Niall only smiled enthusiastically.

Not too far away from there, under a blanket in front of a huge TV screen, Zayn and Mila were cuddling whilst drinking hot chocolate and eating popcorn. It was the third movie they had watched that day and no one had seen him. She had arrived to his flat at midnight sharp as their plan was to spend the whole day together. She even skipped uni. No one could bother them, they even turned off their phones. Mila wasn’t the type that got excited over Valentine’s day or that got stressed because she couldn’t find the perfect present. She just liked to be with him, even more when finding time to spend with Zayn was so hard.