19.

Well, it's been a long time..hasn't it?
°°°
Narrators POV.

He sighed once he finished grabbing his things. He knew Zayn wasn't particularly happy with whatever he wanted. Liam needed to be home, it has been so long since he has seen his mum...she was probably worried sick.

He felt something nudge his side, biting his bottom lip as the sensation brought shivers down his spine. He knew it was Niall..the familiar sensation of his wet nose touching his palm. He looked down to him, a gentle smile on his face. "If.." He sighed.

Honestly, he didn't want to leave..but, he had a life, he couldn't be stuck in some weird story that sounds like something out of a damn book.

This wasn't a book , it was a damn reality.

He closed his eyes for a second, "I just...need some time, okay? To think and get all of this..out of mind."

Zayn placed a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it gently and giving a small nod. He heard a whine and sighed quietly, he knew Niall wasn't going to be too happy.

Liam shook his head slowly and walked away from the scene, the broken house, and the clutter. He just wanted the go back with Sam, back to his job, and his little apartment with his favorite stuffed turtle..who he named Turtle. He was only five when it was given to him..so of course he had to name it something so generic.

Never mind that...it was stupid, just like this entire scenario. He doesn't want this to be his life, he never did..

It all happened when Zayn decided to take him away from his job and it was all such a huge blur. He felt someone wrap their arms around him, making Li squirm gently, as if saying he didn't want to be held.

Well, of course he didn't..he was trying to leave this place. He felt a gentle kiss to his neck and let out a shaky sigh, moving himself away. Those cold lips definitely belonged to Zayn..

Niall moved closer to Liam, whimpering and growling quietly as he tackled Zayn down and they started arguing again. He felt a small gust of wind flow past him, and he let out gasp of shock once he felt himself being put on someone's back and was sprinted off towards the city.

It was one of the werewolves...Luke, to be exact. He held on to his fur, and heard as Niall howled and as Zayn sprinted after us both.

Liam gently held his fur, gently scratching behind his ear and sighing in relief. At least he didn't have to run all the way back to Wolverhampton.

As for Zayn and Niall...well, they definitely needed to catch up.

°°°
Lol, I'm so rusty. I haven't written in so long..hopefully this gets something.
~ M. 💘