5. { meet the Alpha }

No one is reading, but idc. I'll get reads soon. I hope.

-Marcy {:

Liam's Pov

As soon as we got in the theatre, me and Zayn went to get tickets. The funny thing was me and Zayn where the oldest people in the place. I heard a little boy saying "Mummy, are they dating?" She just says "No, I don't think so love" I laughed a bit, while Zayn just blushed. Haha, that was cute.

When we got in the theatre, a short film was playing. It's was one of Disney's old videos of Mickey. Well, that's what I thought. Mickey was fighting Pete, then Pete pushed Mickey out of the screen. A movie screen was shown. Then all the characters show up, and I'm laughing like a little boy, which I am. A 20 year old on the say.

Zayn just looks bored, but looks at me laughing. "What's wrong Zayn?"

"Oh, nothing Liam. Just thinking" he tells me looking at the movie. "I guess" i mumble back.

*1 hour and 40 minutes later*

My face is covered in tears. I can't believe that the prince did that! And that Ana was frozen! Literally. But Olof was my favourite. I loved the movie. Zayn fell asleep in the middle of the movie. I shake him to get up. "Zaynie, get up. The movies over" He just says things I can't understand.

"Hurry, I have to take a piss" He just nods and follows me down the stairs. As we get out the theatre, I bump into someone. A boy, he has blonde hair, blue eyes, and is short but not as short as Louis. "Oh my, I'm so sorry..."

"Niall, my name is Niall Horan." I look at him and see that his eyes are no longer blue but golden. He's the werewolf! " ZAYN HURRY!" I scream at him panicked. He comes at vampire speed, and gets in front of me. And growls at Niall, who now has fangs and canines. Wow, this got bad really quickly.

"Give me Liam, he belongs with us werewolves. Not some pale ass vampire!" Niall says.

"Liam is safer with us pale ass vampires, then some flea infested chihuahua." Zayn smirks with his really good come back. I tried not to laugh. But I couldn't help it, so I chuckled a bit. Also did Zayn. Niall just looked really pissed off.

"Alright Malik, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. You decide" Out of nowhere, more werewolves appear. Im so glad this place is empty.

"How about we do it my way?" Zayn smirks, then pins Niall up to the wall. Niall whimpered and heaved, while Zayn just looked at him. "So do you like my way?"

"No, I don't fucking not." He growls.

Then 2 werewolves where on Zayn, clawing and biting at him. Zayn just punches both in the face. Then Niall and Zayn start fighting, Niall throwing punches and Zayn dodging them. When Niall got tired, Zayn threw one blow. And Niall was across the room, leaving a dent on the wall.

"Never mess with Liam, ever again." Zayn says while his eyes change back to hazel. Him smiling at me. I smile back and blush a bit, because he just saved my life. No big deal at all!

"I'll get you Liam! One way or another!" { a.n hehehe}

"Sure," I turn back to him, " bye Niall!" He just growls in response.

"Thank you Zayn, that was amazing!" I say.

"No problem sleeping beauty." I blush at him.

-

Well, sorry bout the fighting scene. That was really bad.

But I hope you like it!

I finally have reads OMF YAY

ily

{:

xx