9. { I need you }

I have 200 reads!

OMG guys like I'm doing a happy dance rn.

And thank you for the people who commented for me to leave this story!

I really like this story, i might make more. :p

But for now, this is all I got :D

-Marcy :}

Zayn's Pov

We searched all over Wolverhampton to find Liam. We even crossed werewolf territory, I didn't care. We need to find Liam, we need him.

I need him.

And I'm not stopping 'till I find him. Louis and Harry are pretty tired, but I made them stay with me. I can't do this myself. A lot of questions popped up in my head. What if he loves Niall? What if he was turned into a werewolf? I wouldn't live with myself if that happened.

That's why we need to find him. I'm gonna go crazy form all theses scenarios in my head. I could lash out at anyone. And that wouldn't help anything, at all. It would make thing even worse.

{ flashback time BITCHES :p }

"Harry, Liam's gone!" I cried and he came up to hug me. I couldn't believe it. He actually left me. I thought he lo-- I mean, liked it here. Why would he just leave? I knew he wouldn't just leave right? Maybe he was kidnapped?

"He was kidnapped, by Niall and other werewolves. They have been keeping an eye on him, especially Niall. He comes at night, in wolf from, and stays until dawn. Just to be able to admire his mate." Louis has been quiet this whole time, and he tells me this now? I'm gonna kill him!

Harry growls at me, "You're not hurting him, if you touch him. I will hurt you ten times worse!" He gets up all in my face.

"I'm sorry Harry, I'm not going to hurt him. It's just why didn't he say anything before? Didn't he see me just break down a cry because he left? I think he should have something earlier." I say and Harry just shakes his head.

"Zayn is right, why didn't you say anything earlier boo?" Louis just shrugs.

"I just wanted to see what you would do is all." He says calmly as possible, alright, that's it. I'm killing him.

"Zayn..." Harry growls at me louder then before. I just sigh and shake my head.

"Let's just go find him then." I say and we get ready for the search.

{ flashback over lovelies :3 }

And that's what lead us to the mess we're in right now. Well actually, what mess I'm in. I'm still going to kill louis though.

"Zayn, don't you dare." Harry says while scaring me.

"Harry, don't do that! I'm a bit jumpy, we're in werewolf territory. You never know what will pop up!" Then I hear someone laughing behind me.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here! A couple of vampires in werewolf territory." Niall chuckles and circles us.

"Where is Liam?!" He just chuckles. I hiss at him, the feeling of my eyes turning red is coming back.

"He doesn't want you Zayn, he never has. And he never will." I hiss at him again, but he still won't budge.

"Zayn he's lying, Liam's scared and afraid. He wants you, he also needs you." Louis tells me, finally he says something at the right time!

Niall growls at him, Harry gets in front and hisses at Niall. Protecting his boyfriend.

"You take one step near my boo bear, and I swear to god. I will fucking drain you dry!" Harry then attacks Niall, pushing him on the ground.

Niall morphs into his true from, a werewolf, and pushes Harry off of him. Making Harry crash into a tree, and groaning form the pain. Niall charges at Louis, I run as fast and push him away and we both fall to the ground. I start scratching and punching him, while he tries to bite me and push me off him. I'm still stronger then him, which mean I have a better advantage.

I grab Niall by his neck, then spin him around. I finally let go, making him crash into the nearest tree. Making him whimper and whine when he hits the ground. Then he looks up at all three of us, while morphing back to his human form.

"I will get you back, and you will never know where Liam is" , He looks at me," ever."

He then goes back to wolf form whispering at the pain in his knee. Pfft, he deserves the right to mess with us.

"Now, off to finding Liam!" Louis says and scurries into the woods. Wow, I can't believe Harry can deal with him.

"Ha, neither do I." I jump and Harry just laughs at me. I push him, making him lose his balance, and falling on his bum.

"Haha!" I laugh and Harry just glares at me and gets up.

"Now, let's go find your boyfriend." He smirks and I just blush following him along.

-

{

that was long omg

but you guys deserve it, I'm so happy!

MissPayne1999 replied, I screamed.

My mom looked at me like I belong in a mental hospital!

Yea, I hoped you liked it!

Ugh I'm going to start to do this!

20 reads // 10 votes ?

I'll update when I have that much!

Sorry if I made any errors and shit

ily

:}

xx