14. { see it to believe it }

Alright first of all...

HOW IN DA HELL DID I GET 1k READ OMF I WAS SCREAMING WHEN I SAW IT AND THEN FOR SOME REASON I STARTED CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!

I love you, every single one of you OMf this is the best day of my life!

{ well expect when I won tickets to see Demi Lovato ☺️} BUT I'm still happy as ever. And I have 1.7k followers on my 1D Fan account on Instagram it's @BringMeThePxyne , you should follow me!

Anywhore, onto the story!

Enjoy!

-Marcy c:

__________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV

Why?

Why does it all happen to me?

What did I do to deserve this?

I don't deserve him.

I sob, crying into my sleeve of my wooly sweater. Just wanting to fade myself in a hole and die. Liam is my everything, well he at least was my everything. My heart feels like it hasn't been beating, or is that just because I'm a vampire? Whatever, I don't care. I just want Liam. I can't believe he did that.

What if he doesn't want to come back? What if he's a werewolf? What if he's in love with Niall. I feel a tear fall on my arm again, just thinking about it makes me cry. I hate crying, it makes me look weak. I'm not weak, at all. I'm this strongest Vampire in Wolverhampton and I tend to keep that title. Liam makes me like this, makes me look weak. I just can't believe I fell deep, again.

I heard the door open, a dark figure with a mop of curly hair sticks his head in. Making his curls bounce a bit. He looks at me with worried filled eyes and pity. I scoff a bit, I don't need his pity, I don't end anyone's pity. "Hey Zayn, mate you alright?" He scoots closer or me.

"N-...no I-I'm n-not o-okay H-Har-Harry, it h-hurts s-so b-badly!" I start sobbing into his Ramones tee, making it soaked with damp tears of my heartbreak. He starts rubbing circles into my back and massages my shoulders. Like that's gonna help Harry, it's not.

"Hey, I'm trying my best here. Mate, calm down. All those things you thought earlier aren't true. You and I both know it, Liam also misses you. Since he's my friend, I can read his mind from long distances." I look at him, mouth wide open. Why didn't you tell me that you could do that?

"If I did, that wouldn't be any fun. Now would it Zee?" I scoff at him, while he just chuckles at me. Making his dimples appear on his face. He's just so damn cheeky, it's annoying. "You know you love me, Zee." I just chuckle at him, yup it's true.

"Alright, why don't we go find your precious little Liam? You can be his knight in shining Armor!" He suggests, I nod. Agreeing to his plan to get Liam back. I really need him with me, I miss him. I even cried for him, it takes a lot for me to cry.

"Okay, just get ready and I'll tell Louis to get dressed also." I nod, he scurries out the room to tell Louis to get ready.

"Boo-Bear get ready! We're going to save Liam!" Louis yells 'yes, finally' at Harry. Wow, they're so cute, I envy them and their relationship. They have anything you could ask for, and I ask for a lot of what they have. Love and trust. I can't have that, I get afraid of the trust part.

I get and get ready, running to the my washroom. Turning on the shower and washing my tense muscles. Running out of the shower, having the mirror covered in mist, I wipe it off with my towel. I run into my room, trying to not be seen by Larry. I choose a black 'NIRVANA' t-shirt, black skinnies, and black Chuck-Taylor's. I style my hair down, knowing that Liam loves my hair down. He tole me himself.