12. { bad temper }

Niall's POV:

{ a.n. Play 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' when I tell you. Alright? }

"Hey Niall, what's wrong?" Luke asks me. I just growled, replying to him. Then, running up to my safe and cozy bedroom. Where it's always nice and peaceful. You see, my life hasn't been the best lately. First of all, I know my mate won't ever love me. Second of all, I can surely tell that Luke likes Liam. I'm not sure if Liam likes him back though. You never know. I've also noticed that Liam is always happier when I'm not in the room. Like all those nights I observed him sleeping, getting ready to kidnap him.

Now, don't start saying "You shouldn't kidnap people, it's wrong and innapropiate." Well guess what, you're not my mother. I can whatever the hell I want. I'm an alpha for fuck sakes! I'm the strongest of the whole pack. Even though the pack has 3 members. I'm still the alpha, they must respect, yet fear me. Never disobey me, or their will be bad things happening to some stupid people.

I hope Zayn doesn't come near this house, he will be killed on sight. I know I must hate him but my mate is in love with him. I need to keep my mate happy, even if it's not with me. I sigh, I really need to find some new people to hang out with. My pack is just all over Liam, that's my job! I'm not even kidding right now. It is my job.

I hear a soft nock on my door, "Hey, Niall. Can I come in?" Oh my goodness, it's Liam!

"Oh, um, yeah sure!" He opened the door, and looked around the room.

"Wow, this place is really cozy. Even though I've been here before." I just chuckle at him, looking really amused at his expression.

"What?" I smile at him.

"Nothing, never mind." He pouts at my reply.

"No! Tell me, please?" I just sigh, he's too much for me to handle. He's just so cute.

'Little ding noise of a lightbulb'

Ah, I got it!

"Alright, I'll tell you. But you I have to tell you in your ear." He just sighs and comes closer.

"Alright, close your eyes and just wait." He does just that, his eyelashes fluttering softly to his cheeks. I want to kiss him so badly!

So, I did.

{ a.n. I was going to end it here, but then I was like nah }

He opes his eyes in surprise, but then shuts them, getting completely into the kiss. His pump, pink lips, finally touching mine. I'm so glad he didn't run away.

You know in cheesy movies, they say they can feel sparks when you kiss the person you love. Well, I'm feeling it right now. Kissing Liam is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My life isn't complete until Liam is with me, forever. But forever is a long time, but I don't really care.

He opens his eyes again, and they go really wide. He pulls away from the kiss. I whine at the loss of contact to his really sweet lips. He looks at me in confusion, trying to compromise the kiss that just happened.

"What. Just. Happened?" He tells me breathlessly. He must have enjoyed as much as I did.

"We, u-um just kinda, I guess you can say. That we just kissed." I say smiling sheepishly at him. Hoping he doesn't yell at me.

"Oh..." He trails off, still kinda confused, "Did you, um, the sparks too?"

"Uh, yes I did. I'm so sorry if this is awkward! It's just, I couldn't help my self! I just can't explain it. It's so weird, oh my god I'm rambling." Liam's just giggles like a girl. Like a girl, wow. Alright then.