6. { bad scenery }

I have 18 reads! Omf I'm so happy!

- Marcy {:

Liam's Pov

When we got home, we saw something we really didn't want to see.

Harry and Louis were practically having sex on the couch, but they both were still fully clothed. Zayn cleared his troughs to get their attention. Harry looks at us, then realises that him and Louis we're making out on the couch. Harry blushes and Louis just smiles at us.

"Hey lads! How was the movie?" He talks like nothing awkward had happened.

"It's was great! I could tell you two were having fun haha." Harry just blushes even more and me and Zayn start laughing at him. Louis just hugs him and kisses his cheek.

"What movies did you guys see?" Harry asks still a little red.

"We saw Frozen, I absolutely loved it. Zayn over here, fell asleep." I laughed and Zayn said that he was bored. Sure he was haha.

"So Liam, how was your meeting with Niall?" Louis asks. I gape at him? What is he, can he see the past?

"Why yes Liam, Louis can see the past." Harry's tells me smirking.

"Ugh, harry! Please stop doing that! I get really freaked out. I'm not used to you reading my mind." I tell him while I take deep breathes.

"I told you to get used to it Li-Li!" He sing-songs. Stupid Harold.

"Hey, don't call me stupid!" He tells me, I wanted him to hear that.

I laugh at him. And he just got really mad so he ran vampire speed to his room. "Uh Louis, does he always do that?"

"Yeah he does, just leave him alone for a while." He tells me.

So me, Louis, and Zayn spent rest of the day doing random things around the house. We watched {a.n wait for it} ToyStory! Then we played Twister, it wasn't fair for me. Since they're vampires, they're very flexible. I always ended up losing! So not cool.

By the time Harry came down, it was around 9 ish and I got sleepy. So I told Zayn that I was sleepy.

"Alright lads, me and Li are gonna fall asleep. Please if your gonna have sex, don't do it on the couch." I just laughed with Zayn. While Harry and Louis blushed.

"Goodnight lads, see you in the morning!" I said while going up the stairs. They both replied with 'Night Li Li'.

I was too sleepy to change, so I slept in my clothes. And Zayn just slept with his boxers. With made me blush, he just smiled at and climbed into bed.

"Goodnight Zayn."

"Goodnight sleeping beauty." I fell asleep blushing and smiling.

But what I didn't know, is that Niall ,in wolf form, was watching us all night.

-

{

There ya go! I hoped you liked it!

Sorry if I made any errors and shit

ily

{:

xx