4

I sat in the middle of the room, anticipating their next visit. They said they'd be back soon, but it'd been a week and I started to get anxious and fidgety. I also ended up talking Gaster's head off with nonsense babble of how great it felt to feel Sans and Ethan for the first time in years. I jumped at the sound of laughing and ran to the rip as I grabbed the most current piece of static near me.

"Do you think that we could get her through the rip in the void today?" Ethan wondered aloud as they neared my grave. I watched Sans shrug.

""I don't know... Honestly I believe we could try. I mean if she could do it with Gaster then we can do the same with her." I watched them sit on the bench as I rested against the wall, staring through to see if there was any light.

"We should start singing then I guess.." Ethan stated before he went into deep concentration.

"The flower that is emotion blooms in a short moment With not one speck of dust it perfectly overcomes it's beginning
An unfamiliar blue light shines, the thing that makes me dizzy Mysteric."

I grinned seeing that Sans had raised Ethan on my music, and I started humming along with it.

"That moment that surprises me, until a deep secluded place, the blue that spreads that is you You silently approach me, a mirage that is spread before only me."

I kept humming as I listened to Sans start singing, enjoying his deep voice flowing through the rip as it started opening up.

"Love is 4 Walls,
The Mirror Mirror that's filled up by you
Love is 4 Walls,"

I almost started tearing up hearing their voices harmonize with my humming.

"The mysterious maze, maze
Opening the door that grew before me, carefully treading towards the light
And I had the answers but now they mean nothing"

The rip got wider as I started making audible words as the song continued.

"cuz these walls caught me here with something
Opening a new door, as I open them these 4 walls that grew more with you
These New walls that are different colours again, this New World I'm falling deeper into
A bright light is lit, I can't take my eyes off for even a moment, you're beautiful
Within the invisible mirror that drew me in, you who are not me shines
The moment I meet your eyes, my heart's already Blue
Whenever I take a breath, the mirage that I see differently."

I felt tears fall as Sans' emotions over took his voice. I watched through the rip as Sans reached for me.

"Love is 4 Walls,
The Mirror Mirror that's filled up by you
Love is 4 Walls,"

I sang louder so the crevice would get bigger and I could make it through. Seeing Sans' hand reach through, I reached out, grasping at his boney fingers.

"The mysterious maze, maze
Show me more Within my large embrace, the surprising Fantasy The more I get to know you, I can't escape. Since wherever is good, till the end of the world, bring me with you The moment you spread out your hand, the Blue that is you sways like a blue wave
Slowly becoming more charmed, the mirage that shines clearly."

They stopped and let me sing by myself, the whole widening enough for me to pass through and Sans yanked me into his arms before the whole closed up once more.

"Love Love is 4 Walls,
The Mirror Mirror that's filled up by you
Love is 4 Walls, The mysterious maze, maze It's beautiful Ooh- It's beautiful Ooh- The mysterious maze."

We sang the last part all together as Sans held me tight. It's been forever since I'd been held like that and I didn't want to let go. I held on tight as I felt yet another pair of arms around my shoulders

"It's... Getting easi..er..." I looked up at them both, my smile crooked as all get out. They pulled me to the bench as we sat down, Ethan looking as though he was about to burst with questions.

"Mom, I've been meaning to ask you stuff!" I laughed softly and smile before turning to sans.

"DOES HE KNOW SIGN LANGUAGE YET?" I signed to Sans.

"Yea, he had to in order to live with Frisk." I nodded and turned back to him.

"WHAT IS IT MY CHILD?"

"Please tell me about yourself, I want to get to know you more."

-time skip-

We sat for a bit talking over all of the things he wished to know, things about me he wanted to know, things Sans had never told him and things of that nature. He was smiling from ear to ear the entire time we spoke which made me also smile, well at least my half ass kind of smiling.

"When do you have to go back?" He asked after a moment. I turned to look at the wall, seeing the crack pulse slightly.

I sighed and stood slowly, "Actually, right now would be best to go." I frowned and they stood with me. "Sans.."

He looked at me intently as I spoke, "I love you, and you haven't changed at all since I left.." I touched his cheek bone as I smiled, stroking it gently. I watched as they turned a soft echo blue as his plastered on smile softened gently.

"I love you too." He stated holding my hand and kissing it softly with his teeth. I smiled as he let my hand fall before I turned towards Ethan.

"I'll see you next time, ok scrub?" He laughed as I ruffled his hair before we hugged.

"I'll miss you, we'll come back asap." He promised as he lead me to the hole in the wall.

We said our goodbyes as I walked through the rip and it closed behind me. Gaster approached me and gave me a hug as I was on the verge of tears.

"I don't want to be like this..." I gasped into his shoulder trying to keep away the tears. I hated being in the void with nothing to do, but anxiously await their next visit. I hated being helpless, but if I'm patient enough I could've gotten us out of here. I just wish'd it was easier....

///////////////////

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG LONG WAIT FIR THE UPDATE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER K? K.

ENJOY