7

I sat in silence, wishing for even a small speck of hope to get out and stay out but nothing came.

"(Y/n).." Gaster sighed heavily as he sat next to me, "Stop moping... It won't help anything." He stated. By now his speech had straightened up completely as I was still somewhat stuck with a stutter.

"I... I'm not mmmoping.. I'm th-thinking." I scoffed slightly, turning my nose up at the accusation. He rolled his eyes and nudged my shoulder.

"Have you spoken to Sans lately?" "Nno... He he hasn't come to thethe under ground in a whwhile." I sighed, my head drooping slightly.

"Well maybe he's just had some things going on lately." He frowned, petting my head.

"Yea.. Ii guessss." I sighed, resting my head in my hands.

"Mom!" I heard Ethan's voice ring out through the tear in the void and I got up, heading over to it.

"Yyes?" "We brought uncle Papy to see you!" I gasped and covered my mouth.

"ETHAN WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?" I felt my heart jump in happiness at his voice and I had to try not to cry.

"My momma, (Y/n)." "OH.. WHERE IS SHE?" He asked in a confused manner.

"Hold on." After he said that, Sans' voice floated through the hole and I perked up in happiness.

"Hey bone momma." "Ew dad really?"

"Hhey bbbone daddyyy." I answered, chuckling softly.

"You guys are gross." Ethan stated, trying not to laugh. I rolled my eyes at him as the rip widened enough for me to get through and I jumped into Sans' arms. He held me like that in a tight embrace till there was a slight cough and he set me down quickly.

"SO THIS IS YOUR MOTHER, ETHAN? WHERE IN THE WORLD DID SHE COME FROM?" Papyrus spoke, studying me carefully with a curious expression.

I looked up a Russy and smiled, "Long ssstory ppppaps." "NOT TO BE RUDE, BUT WHY DO YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT?" "Ooh, I hhave a speech iimpediment." I stated.

"I LIKE SIGN LANGUAGE MORE THAN SPEAKING THOUGH." I signed and he made an 'O' face.

"ALRIGHT, GOOD THING IVE LEARNED TO READ IT THANKS TO FRISK." He stated, smiling proudly. I chuckled and sighed.

"I CAME FROM A DIFFERENT PLACE. I WOULD STAY HERE BUT I HAVE SOMEBODY I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THERE UNTIL WE CAN BOTH MOVE HERE." I signed speaking to Paps. He nodded understandingly, "ALRIGHT," he paused looking from Ethan to me, "BUT HOW ARE YOU HIS MOTHER? YOU AREN'T HALF SKELETON." He looked confused and I blushed, scratching the back of my neck.

"Wwwwwell.." I actually spoke and turned towards Sans. Papyrus looked between the two of us and I guess from the way Sans was staring at me it clicked in his brain.

"WAIT, DO YOU MEAN THAT SANS IS TAE'S FATHER?" I smiled at Ethan's nickname and nodded, turning back to look at Ethan, "Yyea that'sss about rrright." I stated.

Russy about lost his shit. "BROTHER WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" "Weeeell." Sans tried not to chuckle, rubbing the back of his skull, "I just didn't have it in my bones to break it to ya." Me and Ethan snorted loudly and Paps groaned.

"SANS THIS IS A SERIOUS SITUATION DON'T JOKE ABOUT THESE THINGS." "Hehe sorry Paps seems my funny bone's acting up today." "IT'S ALRIGHT SA- WAIT WAS THAT-." "Yes yes it was." "GAH!" Me and Ethan couldn't help but loose it as Sans chuckled.

"Ooo-oh." I looked back at the rip and frowned, "Fuck.. Iiii gotta gggo." I sighed. "SO SOON?" Papyrus asked sadly, "I WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER." I sighed and smiled softly.

"I KNOW BUT I DON'T USUALLY HAVE MUCH TIME TO BE HERE, SANS AND ETHAN WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING WHILE IM AWAY, OK?" I signed before head back over to the rip.

"I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME." I kissed Sans and hugged Ethan, then waved to Papyrus before disappearing through the rip.
-------------------------------------------------------
*Sans' POV*

We rode home, Paps drove as we tried to explain what the situation was, and much to our surprise Papyrus was understanding a lot of it pretty well. We told him that we'd brought him as an experiment to see if it would help anything, but we wouldn't know until we visited again.

"SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT: (Y/N) IS YOUR WIFE, TAE'S MOM, AND MY SISTER-IN-LAW. SHE DIED RIGHT BEFORE WE LEFT THE UNDERGROUND BUT SOME HOW ENDED UP IN A VOID AND CANT GET OUT, THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE THERE WITH HER, AND SHE CAN'T LEAVE FOR LONG PERIODS OR ELSE SHE'LL DIE." He repeated it all in short after he parked the car in our drive way and turned to us as we nodded. His brow bones creased slightly in thought, "DON'T YOU WANT TO TRY AND HELP THE OTHER PERSON OUT TO?" "We're going to try after we get (Y/n) out because, at the moment, the rip in the void is unable to handle two and stay open long." I stated rubbing my forehead in stress.

"WELL, HOW ABOUT WE JUST START BRINGING MORE PEOPLE AND PROGRESS FROM THERE TILL IT WORKS?" Papyrus suggested and I thought about it.

"That's actually a great idea. Today I notice that the rip opened much wider and was activated much quicker and longer than usual. Maybe, if we bring enough people, it will open for good." I stated, unbuckling slowly. It wasn't solid, but maybe it could work. I smiled at the thought of being able to save (y/n) and opened the door.

"Let's do it one by one though, to test it out." Ethan stated, standing outside my door as I got out. I nodded and shut the door, "Your mom's best friend was Mettaton," I said as the two followed me to the door, "We should bring him next and then Grillby, and so on and so forth." I spoke as we entered the house. This was going to take a lot of explaining and confusion, but if it meant getting Gaster and (Y/n) back with us then I was willing to talk as much as I needed.

/////////////////////////

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I HAD WRITERS BLOCK UP UNTIL LAST WEEK AND IT TOOK A BIT TO WRITE IT ALL OUT WITHOUT GETTING DISTRACTED (THE PICTURE ABOVE IS LITERALLY THE REPRESENTATION OF MY LEFT AND RIGHT BRAIN) I HOPE YALL ENJOY LOVE YA