10 (warning sensitive)

I kept walking, if he wasn't going to come out and face me I was gonna fucking find him. I walked through Russy's 'gate' and kept on towards Sans's post. The fucker was sitting there, asleep. I kicked the post to wake him up and stood coldly with my arms crossed, tears running down my face. He sat up and looked at me, it seemed like he'd been crying as well.

*Sans's POV*

I woke up at my station that morning and I felt my soul stop. I looked around baffled at the scene around me, then I felt the tears fall. I'd lost Ethan, and I knew oh I knew (y/n) was going to be livid. I continued to sit there because it was useless to get up and go around the place because I wanted to be at my post when she came back. As I sat there I cried, I cried so hard and for so long that I fell asleep.

*(y/n) POV*

I hesitated my demeanor, and almost dropped my arms, "Why weren't you at the ruins' door?" My voice wavered as tears threatened my eyes even more.

He stared at me with disbelief, then I  remembered I was still 17 and I looked much different than when I was 21.

(IM ABOUT TO JUST DESCRIBE MY OWN VISION OF 17 YEAR OLD (y/n) SO IT WONT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE YOU)

I was a little shorter and chubbier, my hair short and (y/n/h/c) because my mom wouldn't let me dye my hair bright colours yet. I was also a bit more boyish than I was when we'd first met, and I had my backpack. I probably even had extremely smudged black makeup all over my eyes from the fall and me crying. I also had a lip ring that I'd gotten sick of by the time I was 20 so Sans had never seen this part of me. He'd never seen the me that had depression and took medication every day because I'd always wake up August the 30th more and more depressed as the timelines when on. Being caught in the timelines had a very heavy effect on my emotional stability, and I never really knew the reason for it. I also had bandages up and down my arms from multiple...... I.... I don't want to talk about it.

"(Y-y/n)?" He almost whispered it as he stood. His sockets were darker than usual and he had a light blue tint to his cheeks. He'd definitely been crying now.

"S-sans.." I whispered back and he ran around the post and tackled me in a hug which caused me immense pain and I cried out. He instantly let go and had a panicked look. I held my stomach, lifting up my shirt to reveal white gauze splotched with dark red and he looked in horror. I had forgot that the day before I'd tried to commit suicide and I frowned, "Oh."

He took my backpack from me, putting it on his own back, then proceeded to pick me up and hold me bridal style.

"Sans?!" We were in his room now, he set me on the bed quickly and stuck his index finger to my mouth to keep me quiet. He popped out, leaving me in a pouting state for a moment, before popping back with medical supply. He asked me to take off my sweater so he could take care of the wounds, and I complied tiredly.

He made me lay down and he removed my old gauze with scissors, being careful not to hurt me. He looked down at my wounds with a solum face; the whites of his eyes were gone, and only darkness filled them as he looked at the poorly medicated holes in my stomach. He pulled out a medical needle and some thread, then told me it was gonna hurt a little.

I kept staring into his sockets the entire time, not even wincing at the pain that seemed like nothing but a small annoying scratch. I kept eye contact with him as he fixed my wounds and cleaned them, sighing as he made me stand so he could re-gauze my waist.

Next were my arms. He removed the gauze from my wrist and forearms; I noticed how he physically winced seeing the open gashes in my wrists. He once again sewed them up and cleaned them properly, slowly gauzing them up before he closed the medical kit.

"Sans." I whispered it, but it was like I had cut the silence with a scream of agony. He looked at me, the whites barely visible, "Yes?"

"You aren't done yet." I barely got the sentence out. What was even slightly left of white was gone, replaced by black once again and I pulled one of his shirts on then removed my pants. My thighs weren't as bad, but they were pretty ugly. They weren't open gashes that spread across them, but they weren't small either.

After all of my wounds were taken care of, Sans went and checked to see if anyone was home yet. He came back and told me Russy had gone to Undyne's and that we had time to talk. We sat downstairs, me in one of his shirts and a pair of sweat pants I'd brought along with my stuff toy. He had me cuddled up to him in his lap, holding me like a fragile doll that could be broken if man handled.

"I love you." He stated softly, playing with my hair. I sighed, snuggling into him as I hummed my reply, "I love you too."

So I found out we both woke up just as confused as each other, we didn't know what the fuck happened, but we were both livid about losing Ethan, and we wanted to find out what the fuck happened.

The thought of finding and killing the fucker that did it, filled me with determination.

///////////

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER SORRY FOR SUCH SERIOUS SENSITIVE CONTENT I WANTED TO JUST SAY I LOVE YALL AND I GOT MY FIRST FAN ART FOR THE STORY AND IT EXCITED ME SO I PUT IT AS THE PICTURE FOR THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE TO GET STARTED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON <3