12

It was about a year after the restart and I was in the middle of child birth once again. It was just as painful the second time, but just as worth it. We even made tripple sure that Asriel was fucking dead and that he wouldn't come back.

I screamed in pain as I gripped Sans' boney hand, almost writhing in pain and agony as I gave one last push. Ethan was born and looked the exact same as he did the first time, and I was happy to actually be able to stay for his child hood this time. I watched as Alphys lifted Ethan up and handed him to me, smiling as I took him into my arms.

"He's beautiful.." I whispered. I petted his head as Sans started to clean me up and I gave Ethan back to Alphys unwillingly so she could clean him up.

"So are you." Sans smile softly, petting my sweat drenched forehead lovingly and I smiled back. I felt myself blush and I rolled my eyes at him, "Thank you babe." I kissed his skull and let him help me up to walk me around. It hurt but it was - once again - worth it.

"I have a surprise for you when we get back to the house." Sans stated happily. I grinned as i sat up to get dressed, we were about to head home with Ethan.

"What is it?" I asked, "You know I hate surprises." I laughed as I pulled on one of my shirts that ironically had a print of a skeleton's torso and pelvis.

He gave me a look upon seeing the shirt but rolled the whites of his eyes instead and kept talking anyway, "I know you hate surprises, but you're gonna have to deal with it for once."

I made a pouty face at him and sighed, "Fine." I grumbled as he helped me walk to the door out into the hotlands only to teleport us to his room.

"Why do you make me get up and walk just to teleport me to our room?" I grunted as I sat on the bed, laying down.

"Because I love messing with you." He grinned and kissed me softly before bleeping out to go get Ethan. Not even two seconds after my head touched the pillow did I fall asleep; 14 hours of labor does shit to a woman.

It was maybe an entire day and a half later that I completely woke up and started walking around. I had woken a few times to get food and try to play with Ethan, but just a few moments later he'd have to carry me back to our room because I'd fallen asleep next to Ethan in the floor.

I sat up in the bed a yawned, looking around the room. I noticed something in the dark of the room and grabbed my phone to use the flashlight. It was a glass dome over a beautiful and dim glowing echo flower. I gasped slightly and smiled, but tried not to be too loud as I raised the glass above the flower.

"You are the most gorgeous, loving, badass woman I've ever known and I am glad to call you the mother of my child. I want you to come down stairs after you put the dress next to the flower on, ok?" I felt the heat rush to my face as I set the glass back over the flower and shown the light on the dress next to it.

It was one of the grey sweater dresses that he knew I liked and I grinned, picking it up. I changed into it and brushed my hair before walking down stairs. I looked down over the balcony to see Sans standing with Ethan in his arms, in a suit, and everyone gathered around.

"Wh-what.." I was half way down the steps and our song started playing. I watched Paps take Ethan when I reached the last step and Sans get on one knee in front of everyone.

Mettaton, Alphys, Undyne, Russy, Asgore, and even Grillby was there. I felt like the butterflies in my stomach were trying to leave my body as I stood in front of Sans. He looked up at me with loving eyes as he pulled out a deep blue velvet box, "I know this ring isn't like the other one I'd always try and get you, but.." he paused, seeming nervous and flustered, "Uhm, ehem." He cleared his throats before continuing.

"(Y/N) (Y/m/n) (Y/l/n) you are the mother of my child, my soulmate, my bone-momma.. and I hope you would give me the great and amazing honor of being your husband for every timeline to come as you have been before..." he open the box to reveal a beautiful turquoise and silver wire ring in the shape of an echo flower. I gasped softly before a few tears fell down my face, "Of course I would.. stupid friggin.." I trailed off as I pulled him into a hard, but loving kiss and I honestly barely heard the loud cheers from everyone else in the room. We finally pulled away and he place the ring on my finger again as we grinned at each other stupidly.

Of course Russy made Spagetti and everyone tried to eat it, and Sans and I cooked some food for everyone and it was a beautiful time.

But something wasn't right to me...

Later on I thanked everyone and gave Sans a big kiss before saying I needed to go do something really quick. I ran off to the secret hiding place and sat at the bench. I sat for a moment before getting back up and looking around. There wasn't a crack.

"Gaster?" I called.

But no one was there.

I still go back every now and then to see if I can get a raise out of him, any response, but it's never worked. I've sang and yelled, but nothing's happened. It worries me, what happened to him? Was he the one that reset the timelines? Did he do this all for me? I don't know... I'll never know now.... but I guess not everything's bad... Frisk came back and took everyone up on the surface, we enrolled Ethan in my old school; he's 18 now and he hates it. Mom was so worried about me while I was gone, and at first she wasn't too keen on my having a child and marrying a monster, but she came around after meeting Sansy and Russy. Metta started a tv show, Grillby got a new chain running, muffet's making heavy cash, Undyne is a karate teacher, Alphys is helping scientists create things, and Sans.. well of course he's working himself 'to the bone' with his jobs, but honestly I know he's only doing what he knows best..... and I love them all... I just wish Gaster were here to see it all....

-The End-

/////////////////////

OK I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINK AND I HONESTLY DIDNT EXPECT TO BE ENDING THE BOOK YET BUT OH WOW I DID AS MUCH AS I COULD FOR THIS CHAPTER AND TRIED MY DAMNEDEST TO DO A GOOD ENDIN, BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE OF MY STUFF TRUST ME IVE WRITTEN A SHIT LOAD. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IVE ENJOYED THIS SERIES JUST AS MUCH AS YALL DID AND I WANT TO THANK EVERY ONE FOR THE GREAT SUPPORT AND I HOPE TO KEEP MAKING STORIES THAT PEOPLE LIKE LOVE YOU GUYS <3