Chapter Six

[INSERT SONG LYRICS HERE]
A One Direction Fanfic Parody
Chapter Six

"Hi! I'm Mary! I was sent by management to meet the newbie, which is you, am I right?" A blonde lady perkily asked.

Judging from her words, she is clearly from management. Which means I should hate her right away. Because clearly management companies are all controlling and power hungry, and the boys didn't know what they signed up for. Therefore, they are also manipulative. So I should hate them.

All of them.

"Yes." I hissed

"Well.. What's your name?" She asked still smiling.

"Kylie."

"HI KYLIE! WE'RE GOING TO BE GREAT FRIENDS" She ran over to hug me.

"Don't." But I stopped her just in time before she could infect me with her Management germs.

She pouted.

Ugh. What a bitch.

"Oh, not a touchy person I see. Sorry for being so straightforward!" She started smiling again, "Okay, now regarding about you going on tour with them, I may need some of your paperwork."

What the hell.

"But I don't have any, I was invited so suddenly."

They clearly don't want me to come. Management people are so evil...

"But I kinda, need them hun, how do I make sure you're not a serial killer?" She asked with a teasing tone.

"I'm the main girl of the story! Main girls are always good people!" I explained.

She hit her forehead, "Oh that's right! Never mind then, we don't even do paper work in fanfics!"

"Well now that's settled, I'll go now. Bye! See you when drama comes and you don't want to fix stuff by your own!"

"Bye!" I waved back.

THREE HOURS LATER

"Kylie, we have something to tell you"

"What is it boys?"

"Harry needs a fake girlfriend." Louis said.

I glanced at Harry who smirked then winked at me.

"So..?"

"Love, can you be his fake girlfriend?" He asked.

"Why can't you be his fake girlfriend?" I asked Louis.

"Are you seriously asking me that? Let ME AT HER!!"

"Dude, take it easy!" Liam said as he held Louis back.

"I HATE THESE FANFICS IM NOT A WILD GAY BANSHEE CHILD!!" Louis wildy began thrashing with loud screching like um, a banshee. Liam took him to their bunks.

"Well, he clearly doesn't want to, so are you in?" Harry asked, unaffected by what just happened.

"Erm, what's in it for me?"

"Me." Harry replied cockily.

"Eh, nice try."

"Publicity." He answered in a duh tone, "And extra pay, So are you in?"

"Hell yeah!"

"It's settled then!"

"Okay!" I turned around to see Zayn standing there with a blank expression.

"Holy crap! Were you standing there the whole time!" I yelled.

"Uh, yeah."

"Were you just standing there?"

"Yup." He said, popping the 'p'.

"Like, just standing there. Doing nothing."

"Yes."

"Nothing else, just standing?"

"I mean I was breathing.."

"Yeah, yeah I get that but you were just standing?"

"Yes." He said curtly.

"Nothing else?"

"Well, what else do you expect me to do?" He asked with a tone of impatience. "Why don't you do something productive for once. This story plot is so unprogressive." He rolled his eyes, annoyed.

Ugh, how rude.

BUT UNDENIABLY SEXY OH MY GOD MARRY ME AND INVITE ME TO YOUR BOXING MATCHES AND STARE AT MY ASS WHILST I WEAR YOGA PANTS.

Oh wait, that's Harry.

I MEAN

"Well, okay then." I said, flipping my hair a bit, "Excuse me."

"Wait." He pulled my wrist, daring me to face him.

"What."

"Did you buy Little Mix's album yet?"

"What the fuck." I pulled my hand from his.

BY WTF I MEAN: BET ON ME WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CARRY A BEDSHEET WITH THE MEMORY OF MY VIRGINITY AROUND WITH YOU.

Ugh. That's still Harry.

Then the bus doors opened and in, two ladies came squealing.

"Oh hey ZayniePoo!" The one with blonde hair said, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hey Zayn!" The brunette greeted, "Hey..?"

"Kylie." I supplied.

"Hey Kylie. " The girls greeted simultaneously, sort of like the aliens in Toy Story.

"We're best friends now. Despite the fact we only met 0.02 seconds ago, okay? Okay! Let's go shopping!" The brunette pulled my wrist like Zayn did, except she was pulling me out the bus.

"I'm Eleanor, by the way." She introduced herself, "And She's Perrie-wait, Where's Perrie?" She whipped her head around frantically.

"Busting Doofenshmirtz, lol." I'm so funny I don't know where I get it sometimes.

She stared at me as I determining if I was normal or not, "Yeah... no."

"Never again, ever." She muttered.

"Hey!" I protested.

"Hey girls. Sorry for the delay." Perrie came apologizing.

"S'okay." I said.

"Let's go shopping now!!"